Note To Tony Bartone - GO TO E-TOWN 9/9-9/11 (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
Frank wins again in Bowling Green;

LODRS 3-6 - Top Alcohol Funny Car Final, Round 3 Eliminations

Frank is in the semis for the Cecil County Event that'll be completed during the E-Town Points Race. Tony Bartone should clearly come to RP because if Frank loses in the Cecil County finals, he has one more event to claim and Tony needs to stop him from getting 5 for 5 which Uncle Frankie is on his way to doing.

I'm not rooting Against Manzo, I'd just like to see this battle between the 2 Best in the country in NJ as I have hyped this event from Day 1 as an event with the appropriate timing of the event and where you don't know who can show up. I can still see Duane Shields Showing up and continue his E-Town unbeaten streak.

Frank wins again in Bowling Green;

LODRS 3-6 - Top Alcohol Funny Car Final, Round 3 Eliminations

Frank is in the semis for the Cecil County Event that'll be completed during the E-Town Points Race. Tony Bartone should clearly come to RP because if Frank loses in the Cecil County finals, he has one more event to claim and Tony needs to stop him from getting 5 for 5 which Uncle Frankie is on his way to doing.

I'm not rooting Against Manzo, I'd just like to see this battle between the 2 Best in the country in NJ as I have hyped this event from Day 1 as an event with the appropriate timing of the event and where you don't know who can show up. I can still see Duane Shields Showing up and continue his E-Town unbeaten streak.

I'm a fan of both as well but I mean common sense now lol, No one can beat Manzo unless he beats himself.

I'm a fan of both as well but I mean common sense now lol, No one can beat Manzo unless he beats himself.

plus on Rick Jackson's Website it says they're going to Houston and Vegas for their last 2 Divisionals. you're not gonna stop Manzo There, if Manzo wins indy all he needs to win is Maple Grove and the Cecil Completion to get his 5 and 5 and get #15.

plus I'd like to see a lotta names at the divisional, last year I was surprised to see Paul Gill as he was running D3 last year, but this year I won't be surprised if he shows up. I hope Mickey Ferro and Melinda Green King both show up too, There's only E-Town, D6 in Canada and Iowa Division 5 that weekend, it wouldn't surprise me if Certain Drivers invade and even shake up some classes like an already tight TAD battle between Karen Stalba and Dan Page (Karen is still in the Cecil County Event and can Pass Dan by winning).

plus I'd like to see a lotta names at the divisional, last year I was surprised to see Paul Gill as he was running D3 last year, but this year I won't be surprised if he shows up. I hope Mickey Ferro and Melinda Green King both show up too, There's only E-Town, D6 in Canada and Iowa Division 5 that weekend, it wouldn't surprise me if Certain Drivers invade and even shake up some classes like an already tight TAD battle between Karen Stalba and Dan Page (Karen is still in the Cecil County Event and can Pass Dan by winning).

Yeah this is not Bill's year in TAD. Mickey Ferro and Bartone have some serious power and can match Manzo, but they never do well against Manzo on sunday. I am surprised this year, Manzo gave alot up by beating himself

Yeah this is not Bill's year in TAD. Mickey Ferro and Bartone have some serious power and can match Manzo, but they never do well against Manzo on sunday. I am surprised this year, Manzo gave alot up by beating himself

they must hope that Manzo falters at Indy or Maple Grove.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back