Bartone back in a TA/FC? (1 Viewer)

Your wife's stool to another husband? Haven't you had little stools of your own? :D

Kevin's wife is like...5'10". The only time she needs a step stool is when she needs to clear a birds nest off the chimney.:D

Nancy, Daniel meant he as in Daniel was going to kick everyone's butt, not he as in Frank. You gotta have an attitude if you're going to drive one of these things. :eek:

Hey Randy, I thought under the new rule system, that didn't matter any more?????? I guess I read it wrong as I thought I read it to say that it's based on Driver, not crew chief or owner or championships anymore........

I have owner points from last year. And for 2008 I had a bronze card for our top 10 Division 7 finish in 2007 when Pete Swayne drove for me.

Guys like Rick Jackson and I would be screwed if NHRA didn't make allowances for owners. He and I both risk our equipment and put up the resources necessary to race our cars and at the same time we look for drivers to drive. Situations change which require a driver change, and in both our cases I don't think the driver should be the one to walk out of the pit with 100% of the grade point perks when they leave.

Are you venturing west?

RG

Wow, missed that- thanks Mikaela..

I'm glad to see him still out there, Div 1 this year will be very interesting!

Although Bartone lives in Division 1, When he raced TAFC his home division was division 2

His competition number went from 177, to 427 and now 457

Last edited:
Didnt you drive a/or associate with a BGH a while back, by the name of Liquid Thunder? or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Off topic....
Hey Sean....man I'm sorry, I was joking with ya. ;)
Of course I know R.W. Great guy! How's your Dad Doing? Another great guy!
Kinda miss those days.....:eek:
P.M. me and let me know what the latest is with you guy's.

Cheers to Jackson and Bartone......should be a great partnership!!!

Off topic....
Hey Sean....man I'm sorry, I was joking with ya. ;)
Of course I know R.W. Great guy! How's your Dad Doing? Another great guy!
Kinda miss those days.....:eek:
P.M. me and let me know what the latest is with you guy's.

Cheers to Jackson and Bartone......should be a great partnership!!!

LOL.... OK I know we have never met but My dad and my brother speak highly of you also.

Nancy, Daniel meant he as in Daniel was going to kick everyone's butt, not he as in Frank. You gotta have an attitude if you're going to drive one of these things. :eek:

I have owner points from last year. And for 2008 I had a bronze card for our top 10 Division 7 finish in 2007 when Pete Swayne drove for me.

Are you venturing west?

RG

Hi RG, sorry for the late reply, I thought since this was a thread on Tony that Daniel meant that Boggs & Jackson Team was going to kick butt this year. Good luck to Daniel for sure, you never know what's going to happen as we all know. :)

I thought they had done away with Owner/Crew Chief Points, My bad. Like I said before though, either way, good for Bartone. It will be good to have him in our class to again, mix it up a bit.

As for venturing West, I hope so, we have some tentative plans, but I don't want to commit until a later date. I will definitely be going to Cali a few times this year to see my daughter and Veronyca though.

Hope everyone is doing well. As tigger would say, ttfn (ta ta for now) ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back