D1 @ E-town (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
Szupka ends Ackeman's round win streak in the final, Uncle Andre Brown wins in Super Comp and Dustan Lowell defends his Stock title, 3 finals left and all we need is dry weather just to squeeze those 3 finals in.

Super Stock
Sal Biondo Vs Lee Zane

TAFC
Frank Manzo Vs Todd Veney

TAD an all "Driver from out of state Car From NJ/Blown Car" matchup
Darvin Martinets Vs Darren Nicholson

I taped video and did quite a bit of announcing yesterday, including taking a lot of video sans the tripod on the starting line, trying to be Dean Papadeas and getting covered in rubber and fumes from the burnouts of the alky cars. Video will be coming up at some point this week so stay tuned, it will be a little different so bear with me when the video may be shaky.

i was there on saturday for awhile.. some good racing .. t bad for sunday rain but they could have finished in the afternoon

With only three races to run, that's a lot of money to spend keeping people hanging around waiting to see if the run would stop.

Jim

Plus we started racing right around 11:30 am because there was an outage in the area that knocked out power to the tree and the scoreboards, so Bob Lang and gang were trying to get Generators to run power for the track equipment (timing systems, tree, scoreboards etc). if that wouldn't have been a issue, we would've crowned all champions.

BTW the 3rd of my videos with Comp and all the other finals

YouTube - Comp Highlights and All Finals

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back