Where's Frankie P. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Taylor

Nitro Member
I thought that he was supposed to be back this year. I feel for Frank since his brother's have turned there backs on him. Family is Family!!

Last edited:
All of the stuff he was using was for sale in National Dragster a few weeks ago.

there is way more to the reasons for him not being out there than what is posted on websites, or reported in other media.

When you really know what is going on, it changes your perspective. It may be a while before he is back out full time,, or at all.

there is way more to the reasons for him not being out there than what is posted on websites, or reported in other media.

When you really know what is going on, it changes your perspective. It may be a while before he is back out full time,, or at all.

what he said

I thougnt that he was supposed to be back this year. I feel for Frank since his brother's have turned there backs on him. Family is Family!!

if both cruz and tony only have funding for 1 car apiece, then how would you suggest they pay for their brother to race? plus it is well known that tony and frank don't see eye to eye.

if both cruz and tony only have funding for 1 car apiece, then how would you suggest they pay for their brother to race? plus it is well known that tony and frank don't see eye to eye.

Bruce, you are right,, but the roster has grown with the number of people Frank doesn't see eye to eye with,,,

All I know is that you guys better be careful. The last time I tried to ask where Frank Pedregon was, I got a nasty letter from one of his teammates chastising me for saying anything about him that was not "official" on the boards.

All I know is that you guys better be careful. The last time I tried to ask where Frank Pedregon was, I got a nasty letter from one of his teammates chastising me for saying anything about him that was not "official" on the boards.

I'm not overly concerened about that at all. Hell, pretty much everyone in the game knows the deal about him, and what the likelyhood is of him coming back.

I don't think he has any of those left. Now most former associates are known as creditors. As for the family deal,well lets just say he's not welcome over to the house for dinner.

That about sums it up. One of my closest friends is considered to be a creditor. And considering how many creditors exist,, it makes it hard to put another deal together if you don't own the equipment, and nobody will enter into a deal for payments.

Ha ha, now that's funny right there.

Sure hope you didn't loose sleep over that one.

:cool:

I didn't want to start a pissing contest. I was just wondering what happened since the last posting I saw was that he was working out some financials.
The statement about family is only that. Whatever the reasons family is still family at the end of the day. Sorry to get some of you upset!!:eek:

I didn't want to start a ing contest. I was just wondering what happened since the last posting I saw was that he was working out some financials.
Sorry to get some of you upset!!:eek:
Don`t sweat the small s%*t Jeff, some posters apparently never change their spots. Frankie P. threads are always good entertainment.

I didn't want to start a pissing contest. I was just wondering what happened since the last posting I saw was that he was working out some financials.
The statement about family is only that. Whatever the reasons family is still family at the end of the day. Sorry to get some of you upset!!:eek:

no worries Jeff, there's a whole lot more to Frankie then will probably ever hit the boards. That leads to some often heated exchanges when a conversation turns to him

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back