where is Paul Lee? (1 Viewer)

Don't blame him one bit runs on his own dime and knows when its time to spend some time in the Lazy Boy a. Always root for him every race.

Paul self sponsors the car. He can do as he likes. They all know the rules going in so you either earn a countdown spot or you don't. You can earn it two ways by points or participation. We can beat that horse to death but it's still the current rule.

Yes, I agree. Paul knows the rules going in, so this is not a surprise. Just disappointing. Best way to avoid this next year is to make the top 10. He came a long way this year so I would think he could be an easy top 10 car next year.

As to Krista working for Paul Lee, they seem to have a good relationship because Paul's companies provide some sponsorship support for Krista when she races her dragster.

Yes, I agree. Paul knows the rules going in, so this is not a surprise. Just disappointing. Best way to avoid this next year is to make the top 10. He came a long way this year so I would think he could be an easy top 10 car next year.

As to Krista working for Paul Lee, they seem to have a good relationship because Paul's companies provide some sponsorship support for Krista when she races her dragster.
I wish them both the best. I have always been a John Medlen fan and happy to see him guiding the next generation.

I wish them both the best. I have always been a John Medlen fan and happy to see him guiding the next generation.
I sure hope medlin gets over to cruz next year,i was excited for cruz last year to have medlin till that fell thru. As usual cruz has barly won any rds this year(

I sure hope medlin gets over to cruz next year,i was excited for cruz last year to have medlin till that fell thru. As usual cruz has barly won any rds this year(
Cruz has a new crew chief every year. It never works out for him. I mean he had Tommy Johnson Jr’s entire crew a few years ago and couldn’t make it work. I think there is more to it. Only one common denominator and that’s Cruz.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back