where is Paul Lee? (4 Viewers)

when JC came over to Cruz they set the car up with identical parts from DSR that he ran on TJ's car. It would never perform like TJ's car.
Does that mean he used the same chassis, blower dyno and batch of clutch disc DSR were using? There could be a lot of reasons why that car didn’t perform. I’m saying none of us know why it never ran the same. Could it be because of decisions Cruz made? Could it be because TJ is a better driver? Absolutely, but some people seem to want to insinuate they’ve got everything figured out and come across as if they are angry about it, which is weird. I have to laugh because I assume with some, the biggest problem is simply their dislike for Cruz. Just as some have said that Force can do no wrong, Cruz can do no right.

Does that mean he used the same chassis, blower dyno and batch of clutch disc DSR were using? There could be a lot of reasons why that car didn’t perform. I’m saying none of us know why it never ran the same. Could it be because of decisions Cruz made? Could it be because TJ is a better driver? Absolutely, but some people seem to want to insinuate they’ve got everything figured out and come across as if they are angry about it, which is weird. I have to laugh because I assume with some, the biggest problem is simply their dislike for Cruz. Just as some have said that Force can do no wrong, Cruz can do no right.
no two cars act the same. I'm sure the parts were not the exact ones but of the same as what was on the TJ car. If it was easy I'd be doing it. It just seems that ever since Tobler and Cruz won the championship the car has seldom performed great.

I’m in know way insinuating that I know if John Collins is a capable crew chief, but why couldn’t it all be on his shoulders? His first full crew chief role was with TJ and we don’t know if Rahn Tobler was still holding his hand while he was at DSR. If we want to throw shade, Brittany Force sure has run subpar with John Collins assisting this season. He may be very good. None of us know anything.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back