where is Paul Lee? (1 Viewer)

iceman

Nitro Member
what's up with Paul Lee; maybe I misread something, but I thought once he came back out this year that he was going to run most of the events.

what's up with Paul Lee; maybe I misread something, but I thought once he came back out this year that he was going to run most of the events.
John ... you can find entry details on the NHRA site. Paul Lee is registered for the balance of events from Brainerd to Pomona. May not completely pan out like that, but its "on paper" that way.

I'm chasing points in D5 and I still don't run Denver. It's a tough one if you don't live in the mountains or are in a position where you can't do a lot of testing at altitude.
Brad, how much would you slow down at Denver? I see Pro/S barely running 6.90's, so they are .4 or .5 slower. Just curious. Whole different tune up on the Mountain.

Brad, how much would you slow down at Denver? I see Pro/S barely running 6.90's, so they are .4 or .5 slower. Just curious. Whole different tune up on the Mountain.
I don't know how much of a drop we would see, but that's because I really don't know how close our blower is to being maxed out (I don't think we're too far off). Those who are spinning them fairly soft at sea level can just turn them a little harder and make up most if not all the difference (or at least get to 6.10 again, even if the speed is a little down). Under the current setup, I would guess that I'd probably be close to .5 seconds off the pace, and that's if we get the fuel right. However, I will likely never find out for sure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back