Where is Alan Reinhart? (1 Viewer)

Michael, your information is incorrect
Ok, I just went back and listened to it. I was watching it downstairs on a tv without surround sound. Now rewatching it on the other one with surround, it sounds a little different. I couldn’t be the only person who thought that. Would you at least admit you understand why I would think that was Alan? This guy is using the same style with a very similar voice. Exact same “attention in the pits” cadence, among other things.

Edit: call me out, then ignore me……..sorry if my honest mistake annoyed you, lol.

Last edited:
Ok, I just went back and listened to it. I was watching it downstairs on a tv without surround sound. Now rewatching it on the other one with surround, it sounds a little different. I couldn’t be the only person who thought that. Would you at least admit you understand why I would think that was Alan? This guy is using the same style with a very similar voice. Exact same “attention in the pits” cadence, among other things.
He does a weekly show with WFO on Tuesdays. Maybe we'll find out then

The guy who normally does the announcing at Brainerd sounds A LOT like Alan. I was at BIR this past Memorial weekend and there were several times I thought I was listening to Alan on the PA system even though I knew it wasn't him.

The guy who normally does the announcing at Brainerd sounds A LOT like Alan. I was at BIR this past Memorial weekend and there were several times I thought I was listening to Alan on the PA system even though I knew it wasn't him.
Agreed

Edit: call me out, then ignore me……..sorry if my honest mistake annoyed you, lol.
It’s Ok bud. I say a LOT more annoying things here than that. What you did was a simple mistake that experienced people can make.

On to the main point, I really do wonder where Alan Reinhart was/is. I hope everything is OK.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back