Vegas Roll call! (1 Viewer)

Yes, actually there is a secret identification code...... don't tell anyone, but we all wear our underwear Superman style..... on top of our pants...... you should do it too.... I guarantee that if you do that we will have no problem spotting you... :D :cool:

LOL...you know there was a time when I wouldn't of hesitated to do just that...even with out being told...

Not going to be there Thursday through Sunday...but will be thinking about ya'll having fun and wishing I was there. Maybe one of these years. ;)

My schedule cleared up at the last second, so I am now in Vegas.

I am looking around for hotels now and it would appear that this city is collectively "stoned". I just had a Super8 quote me $150 per night.....

If anybody has an tickets that they won't be using, call me. I'd rather pick 'em up from a 'Mater than have 'em wasted.

678-571-8833

I am looking around for hotels now and it would appear that this city is collectively "stoned". I just had a Super8 quote me $150 per night.....

If anybody has an tickets that they won't be using, call me. I'd rather pick 'em up from a 'Mater than have 'em wasted.

678-571-8833

Bruce, glad to hear you're going to be there! I'm getting in on Saturday, I'll give you a buzz.

678-571-8833
Try http://www.tripres.com That's how I found a reasonable room last year.

D

in exactly 12 hours I will be in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming....

T :D

My flight leaves at 6:20. Grrrrr.....the waiting is killing me. I only wish I was going to the track tomorrow, too. :(

My flight leaves at 6:20. Grrrrr.....the waiting is killing me. I only wish I was going to the track tomorrow, too. :(

Girllllll.............why aren't you going to the track tomorrow? Do you have tickets to "Thunder from Down Under" instead?

We are going to see it on the 9th!!! teeeheheheheehe!!! :D

LMAO! Nope....going to a Wedding. Who has a Wedding in the middle of the day on a Friday? :rolleyes:

I'll be there Fri-Sun. by the way I have 2 extra tickets for sunday sec 1E row 21 seat 1 & 2. I'll be in the motorhome area in a "Challenger" in the back row with the "Big Dog" (yes a real dog). 805-813-0935

ummm, for Sunday I'll hang out in front of the nitro mall around 10am. Maybe see some of you there?

my ticket is section 1-I row 26 seat 18

whatever that means.

Weather looks like it'll be good!

BTW, LOL at the Elvis at ----> Las Vegas Motor Speedway

I'll be there tommorow afternoon, stay thru Sunday, then I'll be at the Bracket nationals over the Thanksgiving weekend. Looking foward to both, maybe I'll get to know some of you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back