Vegas Roll call! (1 Viewer)

I'll be there for four incredible days of racing... The Bracket Nationals at Thanksgiving!

Four $5000 races, the Ultimate Gambler, and newly added MadCap/Mike's Transmission 32 car Gambler...

YAAAHHHHOOOOO!! :D

I was thinking the same thing. It'll be a little weird to be racing during Thanksgiving weekend. I still like the phrase on Shannon "Elvis" Brinkley's rig "We don't race on Easter, Christmas or Elvis' birthday!"

Wish I was going to be there, but man that a whole lot of expensive flying. Have fun, remember to sleep.:D

S/F
D

Flying in Thursday night and leaving Monday...Is there a secret handshake or a hat us Maters should be aware of to identify each other?

Flying in Thursday night and leaving Monday...Is there a secret handshake or a hat us Maters should be aware of to identify each other?

Yes, actually there is a secret identification code...... don't tell anyone, but we all wear our underwear Superman style..... on top of our pants...... you should do it too.... I guarantee that if you do that we will have no problem spotting you... :D :cool:

Yes, actually there is a secret identification code...... don't tell anyone, but we all wear our underwear Superman style..... on top of our pants...... you should do it too.... I guarantee that if you do that we will have no problem spotting you... :D :cool:

Paul I can't believe you gave out the secret code! That'll be 2 Bud Lights you owe me now!:confused:

ACK!!!! Now everybody knows!!!! Well...thankfully you didn't tell him about wearing the tighty whiteys over his head like a mask....Hopefully he does or we'll NEVER find him....

T :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back