Vegas roll call!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOLKS....

Who's gonna be in Vegas for the Summitracing.com Nationals?

I'll be there supporting my homies... NHRA Pro Stock Racer Danny Gruninger and the US Recognition.com Pro Stock Dodge team, The Centre Pointe / FireIce.com Rick Jackson Racing TAFC, Johnny Ahten's potent A/Fuel Dragster, and the MAN...RONNIE AUGUST JR. and the Lescure Co. TAFC.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll in "THE PIT"!:cool:

I will be there, no camper trailer this year though.

My Dad is coming in from Kentucky.

My Brother-in-law and Nephew are coming in from Florida.

Plus there will be the usual cast of characters ...

The Swegian and the Texan (not Eddie Hill) will be there. If the weather forecast says 10% chance of rain (since that's what the forecast was for Baytown on Saturday and we got soaked), I may not even bother coming to the track. I need to figure out who to talk to in the weather department becasue I'm obviously not talking to the right people..5 out of the last 6 events I attended, I brought the rain. Sheesh.

I'm in, be there Wednesday night, staying at Fremont street for the 1st time, should be an experience! (no pun intended)

Other Maters have had good luck staying on Fremont St (cheap too). Now that the construction is finished on I-15 north ... if there's no traffic it's only 10 minutes to the track ... if there is traffic it will be 20.

The Swegian and the Texan (not Eddie Hill) will be there. If the weather forecast says 10% chance of rain (since that's what the forecast was for Baytown on Saturday and we got soaked), I may not even bother coming to the track. I need to figure out who to talk to in the weather department becasue I'm obviously not talking to the right people..5 out of the last 6 events I attended, I brought the rain. Sheesh.
Mark i am in Vegas now and the forcast looks great for the rest of the week.

Just won 2 tickets for Friday on Facebook (LVMS posted a trivia question)!!!

The question was who won the innaugural SummitRacing.com Nationals in Funny Car?

Last edited:
Somehow the Long Beach Grand Prix and Vegas1 are the same weekend.
I might be going to Long Beach Friday, and Vegas Sat & Sun.
Not sure yet.
crazy.gif

btw, Cen/SoCal got hammered by rain and wind yesterday.

Mark i am in Vegas now and the forcast looks great for the rest of the week.

Yeah, Eugene I looked at the forecast and it does indeed look great. So did Houston's, right up until we got out of the car in the parking lot. However, since Vegas is in the desert, I gotta believe everything's gonna be just fine.

I wish I was goin... Say Mark and Greg be sure to let me know if Mr. Smith has started work on the two new lanes. :p:D

Zap, rumor has it that the Nevada DOT, after completing all that work on I-15 that's been going on for so long between downtown Vegas and the north side, just continued right onto LVMS property and began work on the additional 2 dragstrip lanes, and are even installing overpasses to help ease congestion when all those race cars exit the racing surface.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back