Unser brothers arrested on namesake street (1 Viewer)

I read that yesterday on www.thesmokinggun.com
If you have never checked that site out, you should.
It has great mugshots of the famous, gangsters, killers, etc
plus some really crazy stories.

I've checked it out a couple times, but check out our local news channel website more often.

Man those guys are my racing heros. Two of the best race car drivers of all time. Together 7 Indy 500 wins. Add little Al's and you got 9. A family record that will never be broken.

I say put them in Indy car and see if the cops can catch them.:D Bet not.

I don't think I would want to be that cop named Hatch right now. He and/or the cop that man-handled Al Unser are looking to end their carreers real soon based on what Bobby Unser alluded to. If they knew who they were jerking around, and I assume that they did fairly quickly, then I would have treated the two of them with a little more respect than that. I mean, come on, they were on UNSER BLVD! All that was needed to have been said, was NO there wasn't an accident, and maybe indicate that a person with a gun was in a vehicle just up the road, and ANY person would have turned around and headed the other direction ASAP.

Jenn or Joe/Beautiful Noise....keep us posted on the updates, okay?

If I see it, I'll let ya know.

I know Jason Hatch. He's pulled me over. :D

Last edited:
If I see it, I'll let ya know.

I know Jason Hatch. He's pulled me over. :D

Jenn,

Was he a jerk to you? Sounds like he enjoys pushing people around. Give us an update if you see anything. Something tells me this is going to be kept internal without any further publicity. Ya think?

Jenn,

Was he a jerk to you? Sounds like he enjoys pushing people around. Give us an update if you see anything. Something tells me this is going to be kept internal without any further publicity. Ya think?

No, Hatch was never a jerk to me when he was a BFPD officer. He is actually pretty cool. Our town is notorious for having cops write tickets. Most people avoid BF when possible because of their tough ticketing practices. I've gotten one ticket (not by Hatch) but it was conveniently dropped :D .

I don't think I would want to be that cop named Hatch right now. He and/or the cop that man-handled Al Unser are looking to end their carreers real soon based on what Bobby Unser alluded to. If they knew who they were jerking around, and I assume that they did fairly quickly, then I would have treated the two of them with a little more respect than that. I mean, come on, they were on UNSER BLVD! All that was needed to have been said, was NO there wasn't an accident, and maybe indicate that a person with a gun was in a vehicle just up the road, and ANY person would have turned around and headed the other direction ASAP.

Jenn or Joe/Beautiful Noise....keep us posted on the updates, okay?

It's not like this is the first time for the Unser family to get on the wrong side of the law. The cop is not always wrong. What does being on Unser Blvd have to do with anything?

After I watched the news video of Bobby Unser, I thought he seemed a little "off" to me. Like maybe a little tipsy? Or maybe he was just so flustered by the whole thing he just let anything come out of his mouth.

You've got his side, their side and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Don't beat me up too bad for saying that.

Last edited:
It's not like this is the first time for the Unser family to get on the wrong side of the law. The cop is not always wrong. What does being on Unser Blvd have to do with anything?
Little Al liked/likes to tip a few, and I think he`s got the two DUIs to show for it.

I think ATVs where they weren't supposed to be but it's possible for snowmobiles too. I think you need snow for snowmobiles and we don't have much snow around here.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back