Did we really land on the Moon? (1 Viewer)

Georginna,

RG jr drinks Patron
I drink Booker or XX (when all they serve is beer)
Believe Martin drinks MD20/20 when he's not drinkin' paint stripper, I mean Scotch...
Mike Minick sails with Capt' Morgan
And I think Mike V drinks the Kool-Ade

and I just scared myself going down a mental check list on how much booze and beer come up around here:eek:

d'kid

I've always thought it seemed preposterous that we could have landed on the moon back then with the techonlogy that was available.
I've wondered that myself sometimes. But they managed to first fly the SR-71 back in the early 60's and it's predecessor the A-12 was designed in the 50's. They haven't built anything like those since then either. :p

Georginna,

RG jr drinks Patron
Believe Martin drinks MD20/20 when he's not drinkin' paint stripper, I mean Scotch...
Mike Minick sails with Capt' Morgan
And I think Mike V drinks the Kool-Ade

and I just scared myself going down a mental check list on how much booze and beer come up around here:eek:

d'kid

I can drink Patron... but just not as much of it as the smoother ones... I have to go a little slower with it...
Beer, JW Dundee Honey Brown... again smooth
Scotch... Oban or comparable single malt, aged well
Funnily enough, I like the Capt M.
never drink all of them in the same night... rarely combine two of them in the same night...
Wine... or as a friend of mine says, cobwebs... hey, I am part Italian.. I learned to drink it first... lol
I can always bmob if I get invited to the party or poker game! :D

claptrap nasa says. Ok explain the crosshairs.
lying sacks.

Like Mr Carlin says - don't believe anything the government tells you . NOTHING.

Rex,
I've been reading everyone's posts for years and, without reservations (or disrespect intended to Yankster) I'll be siding with you on this one to the grave. Thanks for the post however. Very good information - but I didn't need it to know we landed on the moon any more than I needed a DNA test to know who my mom and dad were.

Which brings up an interesting question. I wonder how many of these HBs have had that DNA test done just to make sure. You never know? Birth Certificates are a device of the government, you know?

Rex,
I've been reading everyone's posts for years and, without reservations (or disrespect intended to Yankster) I'll be siding with you on this one to the grave. Thanks for the post however. Very good information - but I didn't need it to know we landed on the moon any more than I needed a DNA test to know who my mom and dad were.

Which brings up an interesting question. I wonder how many of these HBs have had that DNA test done just to make sure. You never know? Birth Certificates are a device of the government, you know?

LOL......yeah, could be some 'alien' DNA in there too;)

I read on another website that we got there using alien technology we learned from the roswell crash site:rolleyes:

couple more for ya' though......I DO realize that I am preaching to the choir, however it is always much more fun to shoot at the sitting ducks with a howitzer than a .22:)

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mmoonhoax.html

problem for the "Flat Earthers" (the gov't says it is round.....), is that these people understand science, not just conjecture and irrational guesswork.

I don't know enough about astrophysics(actually nothing) but is there a chance the stars added the lighting? Maybe from different directions? Doesent the moon rotate on its axis? or is it just staionary in orbit around us? either way you would link there could be a breeze or Lunar wind.
I remember watching the landing on TV...and I will choose to keep my headed buried firmly in the sand and believe it. It's a happy memory....

RG jr drinks Patron

Too loaded...

Can't remember WHAT I drink...

Depends on what part of the planet I'm on- Hendricks in London, Glen Morangie in Scotland, Almodrado in Mexico, wines in Africa, sangria in Portugal, Hurricanes in Nawlins, Jager and Red Bull in Vegas, Champagne in France, Russian Standard in Moscow...

I'm donating my entire abdomen to science....:rolleyes:

I see things on both sides. Could the lack of a crater could be due to less thrust needed to slow the craft down where there's less gravity? Also, could the lesser amount of gravity also make maneuvering a craft easier up there as compared to trying the same thing down here?

I'm open minded. What is obvious to me is that, as with many topics, most people seem to go 100% to one side or the other. I think that can obstruct your view, sometimes seeking a means to a foregone conclusion. Things in the movie seem obvious to me and things in the rebuttal link I posted at the bottom of the first page seem credible to me.

Yeah, that flag seems to blow an awful lot where there's supposed to be little or no atmosphere, a lot more than by what I think would be caused by input of the mens' hands on the poles, as the rebuttal link says.

I'm as patriotic as anyone but, I also realize we're talking about human beings in the government's background who might have put our taking the lead in the space race ahead of being honest.

And you don't think that the Soviets who were watching all this like hawks at the time would have not blown the whistle if there were slightest doubt?

And the "in on it" crowd would have numbered in the thousands......including reasearchers who have been analyzing moon rocks and other data from the landings for the last 40 years.

THAT many human beings keeping their mouths shut (EXCEPT for one drunk astronaut:rolleyes:) all for the last 40 years????????:confused:

Ron Ron Ron:(

I got a bridge for ya' then.;)

Too loaded...

Can't remember WHAT I drink...
Almodrado in Mexico

I just knew I wasn't imaging that stuff... that was so good.

I LIKE HER!!!

Captain and Jagerbombs....i'm a happy camper

and about the moon landing....that was about 20 years before my time;)

lol :D ;) thank you... at least until you find out how old I really am... I'll pass on the Jager, I can't get past the smell.

Watched the moon landing as a very young girl. That many people don't keep their mouths shut... heck, even 10 people can't, two will always talk out of school.

Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Bad TV

Yeah........ol' total pot riddled burnout George Carlin.

I always reference him on scientific matters.

methinks he's been missing some crosshairs for quite some time.

Duhhhhhhh:cool:
:)

good site.
I felt like this show was really reaching on most of the points, but a couple had me wondering. Good refutation there. To be honest I'm either too tired or too stupid to understand it all right now so I just have to say 'who knows'
And I had to wonder if that was really all the NASA guy had to say. They made him look like a jerk.

But that's FOX NEWS for you isn't it?

and George doesn't talk about science anyway. But I 'll ask him what he thinks next Saturday night. Well, maybe not I don't want to get thrown out of his show :cool:

LOL......yeah, could be some 'alien' DNA in there too;)

I read on another website that we got there using alien technology we learned from the roswell crash site:rolleyes:

couple more for ya' though......I DO realize that I am preaching to the choir, however it is always much more fun to shoot at the sitting ducks with a howitzer than a .22:)

The Moon Landings Were NOT Faked

The Straight Dope Mailbag: The Straight Dope Mailbag: Was the Apollo moon landing a hoax?

problem for the "Flat Earthers" (the gov't says it is round.....), is that these people understand science, not just conjecture and irrational guesswork.

Thanks Rex, we get those kooks over here as well and debate them

Conspiracy Theories - JREF Forum
JREF Forum

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back