Unser brothers arrested on namesake street (1 Viewer)

It's not like this is the first time for the Unser family to get on the wrong side of the law. The cop is not always wrong. What does being on Unser Blvd have to do with anything?

John,

The point I was making was it was Bobby Unser on Unser Blvd. and he was on (at least partially) Unser property. Did you watch the video? I'm sure that hearing only one side of the issue made me feel that Bobby (and possibly AL) were harrassed needlessly, but if they were trying to push their weight around because of who they are, then maybe the cops had a right to do what they did. I just find it hard to believe that the force used (as indicated by Bobby) was necessary, and arrests made, when an explanation or answer to a question might have sufficed. I'm not a cop hater, but I'm not blind either.

NinjaGirl/Jenn,

Any more updates in the paper on this? Just wondering. And as mentioned in a few other posts, YES, I know that Little AL has been in lots of scrapes with the law, and maybe his Father and Uncle, AL & Bobby have too, but if Albuquerque is gonna name a street after them, I would think that is a sign of respect too. Or did the brothers own the street or the land it is on, and make them name it after them?

Later....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back