Tony Shumachers next sponsor......... (1 Viewer)

The Entry List shows the sponsors, so maybe they’re holding out because they don’twant to tip their hands on who the sponsor is.

Or maybe they are withholding that sponsor information and entry listing to speculative increase post counts on Nitromater.com???

When you have the race addiction you try to still maintain certain principles ... I'm guessing Don strongly prefers not to race on "his buck" ... and you can clearly skip Pomona and run for the championship .... and he wanted to prove that the same people that bemoan Pro Stock for not having 16 cars would not do the same when it happened to top fuel.

Tony clearly put on his FB that he is going to be at Pomona. Remember, entries don't have to be in until tomorrow.

Leah could be a different story.

wouldn't mike neff have surfaced somewhere else if the tony's deal was done for good? even a lateral move within dsr? haven't heard a word.

With only 14 TF cars so far it's possible that the NHRA hasn't "updated" their online entry list because "they forgot to" ;)

With only 14 TF cars so far it's possible that the NHRA hasn't "updated" their online entry list because "they forgot to" ;)
They put leah on today. Ps has more cars lol. Lets switch coverage to full coverage of ps and top fuel gets ps coverage lol

I just heard from a very reliable source the Don Shmucker pulled the plug on the TS car at the last minute this morning. All crewmembers fired on the spot. Pretty chicken sh**! if you ask me. These guys could have been looking for jobs before all teams headed west.

I just heard from a very reliable source the Don Shmucker pulled the plug on the TS car at the last minute this morning. All crewmembers fired on the spot. Pretty chicken sh**! if you ask me. These guys could have been looking for jobs before all teams headed west.
Not bashing you but i find that hard to believe??

I saw on Twitter someone posted that it was sad to not see Tony's car at Pomona. Praying he gets a sponsor soon. I think that was the quote but the bad thing was it was liked by Ron Capps so it sounds like it's a done deal for this weekend.

79BC3C90-4DA4-4888-BBA1-CFF5273C8CAA.jpeg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back