Tony Shumachers next sponsor......... (1 Viewer)

well chris, when there is no sponsor announcement, the thread has to be derailed just to keep it going :D ......i'm hoping that any of these FC and/or TF teams with new sponsors will announce at the
last minute, as hopefully it takes a little while to have car and trailer wrapped, and new uniforms printed
I guess we will see at Ponoma !!!

Definitely a lack luster "Silly Season". I think the best and biggest news was Brian Lohnes becoming the new lead for the TV show.

I feel like I have read that there will be some announcements before Phoenix testing. Some of the cars will have new wraps there.

brian, don't sell yourself short. you're really good. bob frey kind of good (that's a compliment btw :D) there are many pieces to the puzzle that can improve nhra motorsports entertainment.
promoting you is definitely one of the larger pieces.

I wonder if everyone is keeping quiet cuz sponsor says so. Usually by this time of the year, we pretty much know what's going on.

Cliff --- check out post#7 on the thread about "no news about 2019" --- John Force told Lewis Bloom in an interview, that they can't announce anything, because of their sponsors contract --- sounds kinda dumb to me --- you would think, that a sponsor would be proud of their sponsorship, and want it advertised to the public. ---- can't think of any sponsor advantage by keeping it quiet ---- maybe some of the guys on here know something about that, and can chime in as to their reasoning.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back