Tony Shumachers next sponsor......... (2 Viewers)

Cliff --- check out post#7 on the thread about "no news about 2019" --- John Force told Lewis Bloom in an interview, that they can't announce anything, because of their sponsors contract --- sounds kinda dumb to me --- you would think, that a sponsor would be proud of their sponsorship, and want it advertised to the public. ---- can't think of any sponsor advantage by keeping it quiet ---- maybe some of the guys on here know something about that, and can chime in as to their reasoning.

If they are tying the launch of the sponsorship in with some marketing plan or media blitz then yes, they would want to keep it quiet until it is time to roll it out.

DSR TS secret spy photos from early testing have been popping up on the internet.

1548720449993.png

look out john force. you may have finally met your match. no doubt there is sum top secret ch*t goin' on under that hi-tech cover

Ruski Racing, sponsored by Vlad. Yeah, I know, bad joke. But, I have seen videos of drag racing in Russia, mostly Pro Mod style cars, w/ turbo straight 6, etc etc. So maybe a few nitro cars could go & make some runs. Bet that would pack the house.

Randy, I have also seen those spy photos. They obviously are working on something "very secret" and are keeping it "under wraps". WOW!!

I do remember a few years ago tony did mention retirememt?? Right?? Maybe im wrong????
He did insinuate (more than a few years ago) at some point he would step away to spend more time with his kids. I assume they are in high school or graduated by now. Must of changed his mind.

He did insinuate (more than a few years ago) at some point he would step away to spend more time with his kids. I assume they are in high school or graduated by now. Must of changed his mind.
Also i think he has a new gf now,so maybe that changed his ways??

Maybe the Don is waiting till the 11th hour to put the Schumacher Electric wrap on in hopes of a last minute deal.

Tony is still not on the entry list for Pomona. All the other DSR cars are entered.

To quote Obi-Wan, Han Solo, C3PO, BB-8, and others in the Star Wars Universe - "I have a bad feeling about this..." Not sure he'll show up in Pomona - which is truly a crying shame - as it's a team with SO much to offer a marketing partner - and a proven track record of doing so.

The Entry List shows the sponsors, so maybe they’re holding out because they don’t want to tip their hands on who the sponsor is. This isn’t one of those teams on a shoestring budget, they have the resources to run both Tony and Leah’s cars until a sponsor came on board, so I highly doubt they’d sit out Pomona.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back