Todd Smith Released from JFR Replaced by???? (1 Viewer)

If true, I hope whoever comes in helps that team get their first Wally, soon! They've been a win waiting to happen.

I would be surprised if it's AJ. That would mean he has already
thrown in the towel on his own operations for 2016.

why not AJ?.....only a few months till pomona, if he doesn't have something together now, after an entire year of looking?
IMO smith did a great job @ JFR.....i believe only 1 oildown this entire last year(best in class) and finished very well.

Why not AJ? Because the first time John went on one of his rants, Alan would tell him to stick it. I'm sure Zippy would welcome some experienced help, but if this rumored new tuner can't see rats leaving a sinking ship, he ain't very smart.

Since DSR wasn't the change of pace as he thought it was Jimmy Prock wants to tune a TF car next year ;)

No way AJ goes to JFR. He went to Torrence because they welcomed his expertise and he most likely had complete control over the race cars.

Do you think Force is gonna relinquish any control? Find it hard to believe AJ wants to be just another "employee" at this stage

With no knowledge of any situation what about Tobler? Speculation is kinda fun, but did Brian Huesen go over to Torrence with AJ or is he on the sidelines?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back