Former PSM Champ Returning to a Buell (1 Viewer)

I don't think Geno ever rode a Buell. My fuzzy memory has him on a Suzuki and maybe a Kawasaki.

He was on a Kawasaki for Pete Briggs, and won Brainard 2002, the last Kawasaki to win a national event.

Unless I go wild pitch and say "Pizza John" Mafaro but not by a longshot LOL,

I mean Angelle went to buell in 2008, Matt Smith was suzuki then Buell then suzuki again. The only 2 I can think of that were full fledged suzuki riders who were champions who could still race are Scali & on a wild guess Mafaro.

Last edited:
Didn't it mention somewhere that Shoe was making a change or addition to the PSM program? That could mean adding Angelle or Angie and possibly changing to a Buell program.

And I would prefer to retire, but if I was offered a great gig with a top notch team, that may change your thoughts, especially when the sidelines are filled with other people who are trying to get back in the game.

Didn't it mention somewhere that Shoe was making a change or addition to the PSM program? That could mean adding Angelle or Angie and possibly changing to a Buell program.

I doubt that-he took Suzuki money to make the new bike.
How about this scenerio: Don doesnt want to take a chance on Antron beating Tony-so he mothballs the piperack + puts Ant back on a bike?:rolleyes:

He was on a Kawasaki for Pete Briggs, and won Brainard 2002, the last Kawasaki to win a national event.

Unless I go wild pitch and say "Pizza John" Mafaro but not by a longshot LOL,

I mean Angelle went to buell in 2008, Matt Smith was suzuki then Buell then suzuki again. The only 2 I can think of that were full fledged suzuki riders who were champions who could still race are Scali & on a wild guess Mafaro.

What ever happened to Pizza John anyway? Miss him out here!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back