JFR Press Conference (1 Viewer)

Did anyone else read the full interview transcript on Comp+ ?
The Champ spoke briefly about his new FORD engine. Said it should be ready mid year. I thought NHRA put the kabosh on that a while back.
Guess not.

Touchdown Champ !!

Mark.

Yep the results were impresive. Getting stories in other publications besides drag racing sites is the key.

And who woulda thunk that Alan Reinhart actually knows how to weld, fabricate and work on a race car ? See P. 35 of this week's Dragster.

Very nice little article about you Alan! I've known you for a long time, you've announced my name probably hundreds of times at Firebird, but I never woulda figured you for having a wrench or a welder in your hands, lol...

Hey Alan,
Whats with all the RED ink? ??

With that Said, Good Job John, Its not everyday that our sport has a champion of the Media for Professional Drag Racing like you!

I think that Alan is right. When my co-workers (who could care less about drag racing, much less cars) were asking me if I heard about Ashley Force driving a funny car cause they saw it online, in the newspaper or on t.v., etc., that's a BIG deal! Whoever thought of that, DEFINITELY did a great job!

Ashley will be fine. Watching how she handled herself at the divisional and national (in Division 7) level, I think that she'll be fine. She's very approachable and will bring in more fans. Trust me on the bringing in new fans thing. My eight year old daughter has Ashley dolls, her dragster die-cast, t-shirts along with Erica Ender's stuff. They both will help to get me more t.v. time, cause my daughter and I won't be fighting for the remote!:p :D

Anytime the sport gets that kind of exposure to the "every day" media it's very good. At least it wasn't negative, like a crash or someone killed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back