NHRA US Nationals Post-Race Press Conference Audio w/WFO Radio (1 Viewer)

Skippy

Nitro Member
For those that may have missed it last night, head over to WFO Radio - Hit The Ignition! to hear about 1hr 45 mins of post-race coverage in the media center, including full press conference audio with the Pro winners (Ashley, Dixon,Stanfield/Koretsky, Tonglet). Great stuff. Over 8+ hours of USNats broadcasts are in the archives.

Special 'The Attitude Hour' with Bobby Bennett/CompetitionPlus.com, plus Bobby stops by before the press conference last night too and talks a bit.

Check it out. The post-race show will air again on the live stream from 7-8pm ET tonight in place of the usual NHRA Tuesday edition. All the shows (including last nights) + driver interviews can be heard on demand already.

WFO Radio - Hit The Ignition!

Great stuff!

Patrick

For those that may have missed it last night, head over to WFO Radio - Hit The Ignition! to hear about 1hr 45 mins of post-race coverage in the media center, including full press conference audio with the Pro winners (Ashley, Dixon,Stanfield/Koretsky, Tonglet). Great stuff. Over 8+ hours of USNats broadcasts are in the archives.

Special 'The Attitude Hour' with Bobby Bennett/CompetitionPlus.com, plus Bobby stops by before the press conference last night too and talks a bit.

Check it out. The post-race show will air again on the live stream from 7-8pm ET tonight in place of the usual NHRA Tuesday edition. All the shows (including last nights) + driver interviews can be heard on demand already.

Great stuff!

Patrick

Was Great All Weekend, got interrupted half way through last night, right after LE started... gonna do it ON DEMAND after dinner... Check the Photos over at CompPlus. Roger got some good Stuff including the "Ray Charles" t-shirt...

instead of my usual Tuesday Night, "Wide F-ing Open" post, All I can say I enjoyed Listening to WFO over the course of the weekend.

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back