Todd Smith Released from JFR Replaced by???? (1 Viewer)

My GUESS would be that IF AJ went to JFR, he would run the dragster the same way he ran his own, including parts and crew. Force has gotten cheap in his old age, that would be one hell of a check for him to write. I don't think they would change their funny car program much. So my GUESS is AJPE runs the dragster for Force, JFR keep on trucking on their floppers with their existing program.

Silly season appears to be in full swing. Lovin' it! Curious to see how all of this and all the other potential driver/crew chief situations shake out. Come on February, or May if you want live drag racing in the the Midwest. :(

It is true A.J going to John force racing top fuel car will all be A.J parts And car
I want to see the clause in that contract that prevents John from going off on AJ! I've seen John lose it three times - once to a family member and twice to a PR person. If anyone ever spoke to me like that, I'd be gone. I'm gonna be very interested to see how this (if true) is handled - :)

I don't see AJ himself tuning for Force, or anyone else. For AJ to tune it would probably have to be for his own team where he has the final say on everything. I don't see that happening at JFR anytime soon.

It ran good, bunch of finals. I'd say AJ's car didn't run much better.
i was gonna point that out also. B. Force had a competitive car and she has improved on the tree. They just haven't had a visit from the luck fairy yet. AJ on the other hand, hasn't exactly 'Owned' Top Fuel, in the last couple of years like he normally has done so.

just thought of something, if AJ wins the championship in 2016, it will be with his 6th different driver (7th in theory)

one big reason why AJ hasn't "owned" tf in recent years is due to the fact that almost every other team is running AJP stuff. When AJ and Blaine were running the table in tf they had priority parts that no other team had.
A good example was when AJ went to work over at DSR. Tony immediately started winning as soon as AJ put his parts on the car.

one big reason why AJ hasn't "owned" tf in recent years is due to the fact that almost every other team is running AJP stuff. When AJ and Blaine were running the table in tf they had priority parts that no other team had.
A good example was when AJ went to work over at DSR. Tony immediately started winning as soon as AJ put his parts on the car.

Don't forget about DSM and the R&D they do. All DSR cars run DSM blocks and heads.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back