the ole crew chiefs (1 Viewer)

cephus

Nitro Member
it wuld b nice for austin, ed, and some of the others to get into the
nostalgia racing, i think it wuld take off even more,,, NHRA is boring
:eek: the nostalgia cars a so cool in person real race cars:D

On one hand, Guy, it would be cool, but on another it could speed up the evolution of what everyone fears, that the NFC deal will become out of reach and just be a slightly cheaper big show.

On one hand, Guy, it would be cool, but on another it could speed up the evolution of what everyone fears, that the NFC deal will become out of reach and just be a slightly cheaper big show.

Now that 5 sec. Runs are more common it's headed that way Fast! Don't believe me, ask some of the crews!

In NFC you have someone with bucks that buys into a ride or pays a "name" to tune your car or you are an also ran.....you know, just like the big show....

As long as the existing rules are in place the evolution will be there but it won't be leaps and bounds. Hopefully performance rules do not allow any big show stuff. The buying a ride deal is a bit concerning though. I don't think it is in the spirit of the class. If you want to buy a ride, partner up with the team and go halfers on everything. This opinion is for the nostalgia ranks.

Wot r u goin to do Guy

Deano

Now that 5 sec. Runs are more common it's headed that way Fast! Don't believe me, ask some of the crews!

Its already there....5 second runs will kill what so many are striving to do. We are our own worst enemy and those with thicker wallets are leading that pack.

5 second runs will get the NHRA more concerned with safety and the rules/guidelines will take off from there to where the smaller funded teams will fall by the wayside...just like the current big show.

In the end....everyone will suffer.

Its already there....5 second runs will kill what so many are striving to do. We are our own worst enemy and those with thicker wallets are leading that pack.

5 second runs will get the NHRA more concerned with safety and the rules/guidelines will take off from there to where the smaller funded teams will fall by the wayside...just like the current big show.

In the end....everyone will suffer.

Right On Troy!!

Rapid

You sure dont need a crytal ball to see that one coming---and at high speed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back