The "new" Nitromater... (1 Viewer)

All it ever needed was the use of posters' real names!

Anyone without the balls to post their comments without their real name will keep their moronic or vitrialic comments to themselves.

Of course I don't know how that works for someone that is not as politically correct like myself... LOL:D

Doc I don't know you blasted you on the old Mater but I knew it was totally uncalled for and at that time I figured along with Nitroland the hammer was fixing to fall.
I like the new Mater and its getting better all the time.
I know some who I will not out that actually had withdrawals till they figured out how to get back in.

After all J Rod bought a tri five and not a Porsche Canberra which proves a point and when I figure it out I'll let you know.
All in all despite the detractors we are a big family and yes Angelle should not let a few dummies keep her from letting fans know she is focused on winning and that is as far as a fan needs to dwell. The people we have now will understand that and respect her privacy

I agree...I like the new format and J-Rod and Shannon are doing a hell of a job!! I like not having to wade through page upon page of one line shots at each other.

Mike H...bring back the reports! They were a good addition!!

T-Bone :D

It appears to me that the "new" Nitromater is running just fine. It was only a couple of months ago when Jerrod had the balls to make the change. This seems like a place that now makes everyone comfortable and provides the home we were all looking for. Thanks to Jerrod.

Jim

Mostly comfortable, except that many of us could actually read the posts without eyestrain on the old mater, and now many of us still have trouble reading gray on a black back ground. No problem at all when we are replying... as it's good old black print on a white back ground. But hey, what the heck.

I like the real names. Works great. The only regret I have is that there is a ton of super info on the old Mater that will never be seen again. Do a Google search on any of several drag racing subjects and often, a NitroMater page will appear. But when you click on it, all you get is the old site directing you to the new one. Probably nothing to do about that, but it's a shame that all that great info is now gone. bp

Well Jackee you could have changed colors so I could tell what you said.

Sorry. It should not be the poster's responsibility to make their posts on a website, readable to everyone else.

I get between 200-400 new emails every day (on a normal day) that I have to sort through when I'm in on my own time (only online at work) so that I don't lose my personal use privileges. So time is an issue for me.

In the past, when I've forgotten to highlight the print, I went back in to do it. Not taking the time to do that anymore. I just come out to the website less and less. (That in itself should make some folks very happy) I get the email notices, which are readable because they come in the "normal" black on white, and only come out here if I want to respond to something that I've been able to easily read in my email. Or, to post a new thread.

The only time I can easily read the @*#()#$*@ posts that are in gray on black is like today or at 5am on the weekdays, when the lights are off. When they're are on, I can bearly make out the words. But apparently not enough people are having that problem since nothing yet has been done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back