The "new" Nitromater... (1 Viewer)

Redman

Nitro Member
It appears to me that the "new" Nitromater is running just fine. It was only a couple of months ago when Jerrod had the balls to make the change. This seems like a place that now makes everyone comfortable and provides the home we were all looking for. Thanks to Jerrod.

Jim

Indeed. I am impressed that the post quality has improved as much as it has. I frequent a variety of forums and it seems there are trolls everywhere you go. For this board to maintain a quality that is attractive to the professionals of the sport says alot about the community that posts here, and the moderators who maintain it.

No one enjoys posting comedy more then I do, and even I try to be respectable on here now. Hell has frozen over.

Mike :cool:

thanks all...have a few other things planned that the members should enjoy.

Mike...Indy?

Some people said it would be the demise of the site, I think the results have proven that wrong. Thanks Jerrod!

Hey JRod

I left a post over at the lounge about your FJ. PM is fine if you like. Seen you over at FJ Cruisers site. Now I am want one!

Sorry for the hijack.

Bob

Last edited:
Indeed. I am impressed that the post quality has improved as much as it has. I frequent a variety of forums and it seems there are trolls everywhere you go. For this board to maintain a quality that is attractive to the professionals of the sport says alot about the community that posts here, and the moderators who maintain it.

No one enjoys posting comedy more then I do, and even I try to be respectable on here now. Hell has frozen over.

Mike :cool:

Respectability my ass........we miss those hilarious post race recaps.

I don't know if Angelle knows about the 'new mater' yet, but her message board states that she's not coming back.

Hopefully she'll change her mind, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yes, yes......I too miss the race recaps!

Thanks again, Jerrod (and Shannon) for all your hard work in the conversion. I do wish we could access the archive of the old site, though. There was lots of good stuff amongst the BS there.

It appears to me that the "new" Nitromater is running just fine. It was only a couple of months ago when Jerrod had the balls to make the change. This seems like a place that now makes everyone comfortable and provides the home we were all looking for. Thanks to Jerrod.

Jim

I do agree with you Jim, but where are the driver's and owners?, even Don Schumacher who posted quite often before has only two posts since the site changed over. Is it too soon or what?, your thoughts are appreciated...................Perry Jr.

Angelle should be an honorary member here. It was her posts on the old mater right before the end that I believe had a lot to do with the change. Nothing but good came of that when she responded to the criticism. she rocks. please join us Angelle.

I think I'll make my return post here, and give Jerrod a big thank you for getting me back on this, due to not having the required email, Jerrod set me up last night! It's been fun reading the new mater, but not being able to join in was killing me.

Thanks again Jerrod, and also to the rest of you guys, for the time you put into the site.

Mikev

welcome back Mike......nice to see things getting better...and I am sure there are good things coming....

I do agree with you Jim, but where are the driver's and owners?

I hate to come across as some young starry-eyed groupie waiting for pro's to post but.....what the hell, thats basically what I am......:eek:

I noticed Robert Hight on here yesterday, scrolling through the Driving Force section.......:D

The best reason for the change is not for those who are or may come on board to post, discuss, debate and hypothicate. It's the absence of the posters who were disrespectful, intentionally irritating, abusive and bashing coupled with the absence of their input.

That's why I came back on board after gracefully exiting the other site.

The best reason for the change is not for those who are or may come on board to post, discuss, debate and hypothicate. It's the absence of the posters who were disrespectful, intentionally irritating, abusive and bashing coupled with the absence of their input.

That's why I came back on board after gracefully exiting the other site.

Yea right.:rolleyes: Some of the biggest trouble makers are still here with the remarks about "If ya don't like the new place, leave" Granted, it's J-Rods board, and I have no problem playing by the new rules, but to lump ALL the non returners into the basher, abusive, irritating, is B.S.:rolleyes: There are a few of the returning crew that are just as irritating as before, but they paid their $1 like I did so they are here. My 2cts.:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back