Thank you Nitromater and the Nitromater faithful (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
just wanted to say thanks to Nitromater for allowing my previous posts about my new website. I didn't realize I was violating your terms of agreement. Sorry, but to make good, I've put a full size nitromater graphic that includes a link to your page on my home page. I hope that is acceptable. I had seen other links on your site and didn't realize that I was in violation.

Again, I apologize and thank you for your support.

Hopefully, some of the NASCAR and Indy Car fans who visit my site will follow the link here, because you guys have a really good thing going! And I'm all about promoting all forms of racing!

Also, thanks to the nitromater faithful who checked out my site. I really appreciate it!

JK

John, just post a direct link to the Podcast and we should be good. That would be no different than someone posting a link to a Comp Plus article. You are doing a great job with the site, keep up the good work.

John...

you are bookmarked and I'm checking daily...

Great Stuff by the way...

Thank You
d'kid

I have your site bookmarked as well, John. Keep it up. You're doing a great job. NEVER can get enough info about the racing world.

in my best deniro.......'you're thankin' me?'

thank you john - spent many years waiting for your show every monday
night to wrap up the weekend's racing

thank you for your website and your announcing.

John, since you asked: RPM2Night.com

btw, i'm taping an interview with kurt busch around lunch time, we'll talk nascar and also about his pro stock debut. should be up on the website later today. also, more podcasts coming soon with robert hight, tony schumacher, terry mcmillen and spencer massey.

plus, this weekend i'm taking my camcorder over to tj zizzo's shop to do a story on them loading up for the trip to pomona. gonna be a busy next few days! but, i love it!

John, thank YOU for promoting drag racing as you have. It's refreshing to go to ANY kind of motorsports news, and see NHRA getting the kind of coverage you usually only see for Nascar or Indycar.

John, since you asked: RPM2Night.com

btw, i'm taping an interview with kurt busch around lunch time, we'll talk nascar and also about his pro stock debut. should be up on the website later today. also, more podcasts coming soon with robert hight, tony schumacher, terry mcmillen and spencer massey.

plus, this weekend i'm taking my camcorder over to tj zizzo's shop to do a story on them loading up for the trip to pomona. gonna be a busy next few days! but, i love it!

Wow, John. I just noticed that you are in Downers Grove. Practically neighbors. I live in Naperville and work in Darien.
Thanks for all the work you do on your site.

Ditto John, Thanks for trying to promote NHRA drag racing ! We really do appreciate what you are doing ..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back