Color Change (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters,

I know what you're going to say...another color change. I have received to many complaints that people can't read the message board. So were back to lighter colors so people can read the site more clearly. This is the final color change to the site. Not everyone will like the change but its the last time I plan on changing it. There are some new features to the search functions of the site. You will notice them when you goto search the site for information.

Blogs
http://www.nitromater.com/blog.php
We have implemented a blog system here on Nitromater for everyone to use that are Verified Members. Some maters have already taken advantage of this and started blogging. Hope to see more jump on as time goes on.

Personal Page
In the near future all Verified Members will be able to have there own personal page here at Nitromater. Should be interesting what members will come up with to put on there page. This feature should be forth coming in the months ahead.

Thanks to All Maters for making this the Best place to go for All your Drag Racing Information.

Sincerely,
Nitromater.com Staff

The thanks goes to you Shannon!
I never liked the color black, or the Raiders for that matter?
This white screen is my favorite.

This is the final color change to the site. Not everyone will like the change but its the last time I plan on changing it.
With words like that, you should be president!!
Or a multi car T/F team owner- :D

I'd love to see the ideas that got turned down- :p

As long as Doc is happy, well, I think thats a good thing- :)

This punch tastes funny- :eek:

I'll deal Shannon...

Personal Page???? My Nitro Space???? oh boy, yummy....

Ah, Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back