Mater Blogs! (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters!

I have added the ability for Verified Members to have there own Blog here on Nitromater.com. Anyone interested can goto http://www.nitromater.com/blog.php and setup there Blog. There is a control panel with several option that you can use to control your blog.

Happy Blogging!

Shannon

Cool beans...thanks Shannon! I have a blog on Blogger, but this will be cool.

Hey John, don't update your blog for like a month or two....just like on nhra dot com
sm_laughing.gif

You are wrong for that! :D

Hey, Shannon....are you hoping the Blogs will stop some of the thread derailment? ;)

I hope Rapid Randy gets a load of the Blogs, his weekend racing stories are a blast to read.

I will begin my blog next week. I'll be back home in Australia bored out of my head, untill some racing happens. I plan to write about the Europeon Drag Racing experience, and my time in the states. I'm also looking in the coming months to start puting my zine together, it will be themed issues, the first issue will be dedicated to the crew chiefs, if anyone wants to help out email me [email protected]

I will begin my blog next week. I'll be back home in Australia bored out of my head, untill some racing happens. I plan to write about the Europeon Drag Racing experience, and my time in the states. I'm also looking in the coming months to start puting my zine together, it will be themed issues, the first issue will be dedicated to the crew chiefs, if anyone wants to help out email me [email protected]

Hey mike,

When are you leaving for home? I thought you wanted to stay in the states for a while?

Hey Mike, hurry back to the states next year!;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back