Mater Blogs! (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters!

I have added the ability for Verified Members to have there own Blog here on Nitromater.com. Anyone interested can goto http://www.nitromater.com/blog.php and setup there Blog. There is a control panel with several option that you can use to control your blog.

Happy Blogging!

Shannon

the anti countdown super hero blog :D

relax it's a joke everyone

That's cute Mel- :( Not funny, but cute- :p

Two more weeks- Seriously!!
Should have started this blog idea 5 months ago- :eek:
I'll show you step by step-

I like the idea Shannon:)

if they'd have started it 5 months ago then you'd be 8 months away from finishing the sanding with all the time you'd waste bloggin :)

Sorry Ray...........that was a bit of a cheap shot:(

I just got spoiled by you and Karl doing the play by play on Fri/Sat action

you know............the good ol days :)

Sorry Ray...........that was a bit of a cheap shot

I just got spoiled by you and Karl doing the play by play on Fri/Sat action

you know............the good ol days
I did'nt take it as a cheap shot Mel- :D
I got a good laugh out of it myself- :p
I'd be the first in line, had this "project" been someone else's- :eek:

I know many have wanted Karl and I to update our coverage- Hopefully before the end of the year, but I have dug myself quite the hole here, and have yet to get out and put the digger back together- :( I can see the light however- Have a great day buddy- Back out for more fun and frolic... Ray sands Dallas:) lol

I did'nt take it as a cheap shot Mel- :D
I got a good laugh out of it myself- :p
I'd be the first in line, had this "project" been someone else's- :eek:

I know many have wanted Karl and I to update our coverage- Hopefully before the end of the year, but I have dug myself quite the hole here, and have yet to get out and put the digger back together- :( I can see the light however- Have a great day buddy- Back out for more fun and frolic... Ray sands Dallas:) lol

Depends....
Only V2 or The Finals... maybe.... and if it burns gas... well, see, I'm a Nitro Junkie.... and really race cars ain't got doors and more than two tires....

Tech Question Shannon... just posted entry 2... and it's showing up separate did I mess up? and how do I keep a running blog???????

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back