Just in time for Christmas (1 Viewer)

I just gave it a try and it is working. Make sure you hit the store link at the top of the site.

Thanks,
Shannon

i think we could get an award for best thread derailment on that one. So where't the after hours threads at lol Are you still coming to town for Christmas?

Shannon- still not letting me put anything into the cart, says its empty. Alos any chance of adding visors to the list. I may have to retire the gray nitromater visor I have now for a new official one

Well, it looks like we will be staying in Texas for Christmas. Mace has a bunch of gigs booked and that means I have to sing too!:(

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist the thong!

Shannon, I tried adding various items to the cart and each time I receive Your shopping cart is empty note.

Jenn, try emptying your temporary internet files, it may be using an obsolete link cached on your pc.

Btw, I've used CafePress before and have had excellent results. I had some graphics printed on their organic t-shirts and they are super comfortable and have lasted a long time with very little fading and shrinking.

Hmmm....I ordered just after I posted my 'thanks'. All seemed well....hopefully it went through just fine. btw....I already had a cafe express account. Maybe that was the difference?

Shannon, I tried adding various items to the cart and each time I receive Your shopping cart is empty note.

Jenn, try emptying your temporary internet files, it may be using an obsolete link cached on your pc..

I created an account and so far so good, typing with crossed fingers is tough :)

I can't wait to see it! Haaahahahaha!!!:D

(sry for the de-rail)

well, sorry to keep you waiting...but everytime I sat down to photoshop PJ"s rear end...the urge to vomit came over me....

back on topic...thanks for making this stuff available...I'm getting a hat and shirt for Christmas...but the wifey doesn't know it yet. :D

Who are you and what have you done with the real Shannon????? :p

Cool, I do wish the mater logo was a bit bigger but I will be buying one.

Hey where is the optional anti-countdown logo for these things lol:D

Don't tell us, you are buying the thong right? For your next polar plunge?

no thong, the idea this year is for a wedding dress, just haven't had luck finding one, cheap yet

Have you checked the local resale shops? You can just call them up and they can tell you what they have and in what sizes. Also, you could get a brides maid dress and just wear a veil with it too! Heeheheheee!:D I can't wait to see the pictures of that!

I've been to the local salvation army, unfortunetly anything they have is too nice and they are asking waaaay more than I want to pay just to jump in the water in.

its funny the odd looks I get from people as I stand there by myself looking through wedding dresses, wonder why :) Imagine what will happen when I have to try one on.

A wedding dress? I would think that anti-countdown man would be the best costume!

superhero1.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back