A good Christmas story. (1 Viewer)

Nitrohaulic

Nitro Member
I plan on forwarding this to the national news organizations to see if one of them might pick it up and run it. He and his wife are very good friends of mine in High Bridge, NJ who have a nostalgia Vega funny car that's almost done. I expect this will be correctly kicked over to the lounge in short order but, I wanted people to see it while they could.

iB::Topic::CHRISTMAS BRINGS OUT THE GOOD IN PEOPLE

Okay, for some reason the link now doesn't take you to the page no matter what I do to it. Here's what he posted.

I went christmas shopping today for my wife and kids they put up with me workin to much and trying to get my funny car done. So im shopping to day geting gifts for my kids and my lovely wife so im in the mall with all the people like me that just started today its crazyer then the thrash to make it to the next round so im lugging all the stuff around and i stop to get my wife a neckless at the jewelry store the sucker cost as much as a new set of brooks rods
I shopp some more and sit down to take a break then finish up for the day and head back to my shop i put all the stuff i got in my office and then sh*t the jewelry box is gone!!
I go and look in the truck all over its gone so i call the jewelry store to see if they have another one (now im thinking call kb and kill the order i put in and j&e and do the same ) becuase im going to be real broke now so the girl i got it from ancers the phone i ask if she remembers me and if she has anouther then she tells me that a kid and his father found the bag and returned it to the store so they can return it to me i almost died this is nj. So i gess christmas brings out the good in every one even in nj
ROCKY (HAVING A GOOD CHRISTMAS )IN NJ

I know his spelling's bad but, the guy's all heart.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back