Just in time for Christmas (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello All,

Now I don't want anyone falling out of there chair when they read this.....but the long awaited T-Shirts are Available at the Mater Store. You can buy T-Shirts and other gifts. You can find the link at the top of our site or you can click here: Mater Store

Happy Shopping!
Nitromater.com Staff

Hello All,

Now I don't want anyone falling out of there chair when they read this.....but the long awaited T-Shirts are Available at the Mater Store. You can buy T-Shirts and other gifts. You can find the link at the top of our site or you can click here: Mater Store

Happy Shopping!
Nitromater.com Staff

Whoohoo! SpeedPryncess and the Counterfeiter will be stylin' at the National Time Trials - :cool:

Do you ship to Australia??? If no can I organize to pick one up at Pomona or Phoenix??

Who are you and what have you done with the real Shannon????? :p

Cool, I do wish the mater logo was a bit bigger but I will be buying one.

Hey where is the optional anti-countdown logo for these things lol:D

I won't say it's about time but........It's abou............nevermind! I will see if the Minister of Finance wants me to order her one, too!!

Late...............Mitch

Hey - Nice selection of stuff!
So many choices - so little cash - oh well Thank God for VISA:)

Not only could I not order anything, it called me a nobody!

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/nitro/public_html/store/index.php on line 3
Could not connect

Not only could I not order anything, it called me a nobody!

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/nitro/public_html/store/index.php on line 3
Could not connect

Mee tooooo!!! I AM SOMEBODY!!!:p

There you go PJ.....make up some NHRA Anti-Countdown shirts and sell 'em!!!!!!!:D (Yeah, let's get PJ riled up!!!)

Any chance that the sweatshirts will be available in black???

You'd be surprised how many people have actually asked me about doing an anti countdown shirt. Maybe I should

its all goofed up. Tried to add stuff to the cart it just bounces me back to the sites home page (not the store front) Now I can only see the shirts and not the stickers and such.

I knew it was too good to be true:D:p

its all goofed up. Tried to add stuff to the cart it just bounces me back to the sites home page (not the store front) Now I can only see the shirts and not the stickers and such.

I knew it was too good to be true:D:p

Shannon said just in time for Christmas, not just in time for Fool's day, what gives?

I am working on a different version of the store. Didn't know the new version was online yet. I have put back in place what was previously there. Everything should work fine now.

Thanks,
Shannon

TEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE!!!!:p

i think we could get an award for best thread derailment on that one. So where't the after hours threads at lol Are you still coming to town for Christmas?

Shannon- still not letting me put anything into the cart, says its empty. Alos any chance of adding visors to the list. I may have to retire the gray nitromater visor I have now for a new official one

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back