The Christmas Tree (1 Viewer)

Really? I wonder how many hand-made systems that made their debut as an experiment have been built in the past two weeks? ;)

What happens when a car deep stages? Does the white line go away, or does the top half of the circle go away?

I kinda like the design personally - it resembles an injector in many ways.:D

Yeah, I definitely like the new tree. I was hoping they would keep it around and replace the yellow bulbs.

What happens when a car deep stages? Does the white line go away, or does the top half of the circle go away?

I kinda like the design personally - it resembles an injector in many ways.:D

top half goes away from what i saw on tv... one of the Peds deep staged in elims.. .. at first i thought the tree broke, it looked so odd...lol...

Looks ok but kind of hard to see the blue l.e.d. from the stands(unless you are really close). The best comment I heard yesterday was a guy constantly telling his wife(and anyone within 50' of him) that the turbo pro mod cars was having a hard time adjusting to the new lights, I didn't have the nerve to tell him they were just making sure boost was up. Seemed like a know-it-all and maybe would have been offended.

Looks ok but kind of hard to see the blue l.e.d. from the stands(unless you are really close). The best comment I heard yesterday was a guy constantly telling his wife(and anyone within 50' of him) that the turbo pro mod cars was having a hard time adjusting to the new lights, I didn't have the nerve to tell him they were just making sure boost was up. Seemed like a know-it-all and maybe would have been offended.

lol... dont be so harsh on the guy... i wont toss him under the bus..but one top PM motor builder i was standign next to a couple years ago asked what was wrong with this guys car when a turbo was staging infront of him.... aparently it was the first time he had been aroudn on on the line....lol..

Seeing it on tv in two lane configuration reminds me of johnny 5 from the Short Circuit movies of the 80s.

Okay guys, I just finished watching Houston qualifying and I don't think I like the new blue staging lights, mainly cause I can't see them on TV as well as the old lights. I have a 52" high def and the new blue light are not nearly as visible as the old yellow light bulbs. Guess I am old school and wish they would quit messing with things. Oh, and go back to 1/4 mile as well.

Okay guys, I just finished watching Houston qualifying and I don't think I like the new blue staging lights, mainly cause I can't see them on TV as well as the old lights. I have a 52" high def and the new blue light are not nearly as visible as the old yellow light bulbs. Guess I am old school and wish they would quit messing with things. Oh, and go back to 1/4 mile as well.

It really doesnt matter to me, but I prefer the old Xmas tree. SItting in the stands yesterday, its harder to see for sure.

I thought the drivers liked them, and isn't that want matters?

I can't see the tree standing at 750 feet down track anyway, habit I got into at OCIR, and it's pass the speakers so I don't have to hear the T-shirt clowns, or Bob's same Jokes: "I'll get back to you on that"

d'kid

I kind of like them myself. I didn't have any problems making them out on the TV set.

Racers P & M'ed when they first started using the tree instead of the flagman. Many claimed it took their ability to deke the flagman away.

Someone's ALWAYS going to be upset when you change things.

I got real sick right before the ADRL event. Felt like I let a bunch of folks down so I've been laying low. Came down sick Tuesday and just decided to "mind over matter" it.

I can't believe how little chatter there's been over the event, perhaps I can find some visual aides tonight to help the conversation.

Lets see, you're old school and you wish they would quit messing with things but you have a 52" High Def TV! :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back