The Beginning of College Football Thread (1 Viewer)

The Cubs have a fan? J/k with you buddy. Its not any easier being a die hard Astro fan right now when they are lucky to score one run a game.

Yeah, I'm a Cubs fan and now that I live in Indianapolis I'm also a White Sox fan (pre World Series). Growing up in the Chicago area you had to be one or the other.

Regardless, No one will ever say I'm a fair weather fan. As much as it sucks to be a Cub fan this season, I still root for 'em.

Yeah, I'm a Cubs fan and now that I live in Indianapolis I'm also a White Sox fan (pre World Series). Growing up in the Chicago area you had to be one or the other.

Regardless, No one will ever say I'm a fair weather fan. As much as it sucks to be a Cub fan this season, I still root for 'em.

Trust me, I know all about it. After that dreadful World Series last year and now this year. The part that gets me is that last year they got to the World Series with without a doubt, the worst team they put on the field in the last 10 years, not counting this years team. We just have no hitting. Last year Clemens lost 10 games 1 to 0. Thats ridiculous. I was surprised he came back to be honest.

Eh, I'll always love the Stros no matter how many times they let me down. ;)

I bleed BRICK RED! (ah-hem....it used to be rainbow colored :eek: )

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back