The Beginning of College Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Also guys, I know I posted a thread about this already, but if any of you want to play a free fantasy football game (NFL only) I have one with some open teams. just let me know.

Justin

Registered member said:
FLORIDA STATE!!
Maybe if both of our teams do well this year FSU will get the opportunity to lose to Oklahoma in yet another bowl game.

:D

I love college football season!

I'd like that as well...but with different results!!

But I have to be honest..It's a "wait and see" with the Seminoles this year (again),I don't think they are the powerhouse they used to be a few years ago.IMHO,there is too much behind the scenes uproar about Jeff Bowden.Like him or not,he's staying as long as Bobby is coach at FSU.Personally,I'd like to see them go with someone else at OC just for a few games to prove this correct,and then maybe Jeff will resign gracefully.

But if that day ever happens, pigs will actually fly,and Florida State will run thru Oklahoma like a freight train.So one can only hope.

I am Washington Husky fan...bleed Purple and Gold...season ticket holder and Tyee member....I know that they have had a couple of horrible seasons, BUT I do think that they are on the right track and will be way more competetive this year....I would love to see five or six wins...baby steps man!!!
We Dawg fans are not used to rebuilding like this....the growing pains suck!! :)

I'm all over the page....

I like OU and OSU. I know, I know. Unheard of for an Okie born individual.

I like UT and A&M. I know, I know. Unheard of for a Texan (by choice).

And I thoroughly enjoy several teams from the SEC.....LSU, Ole Miss, Miss State, Georgia....

Bottom line is I love College Football! :D

I disagree with the Rick statement. They should have kept him. Firing a guy over his involvement in a NCAA Basketball Pool? What the hell!

Weren`t there some recruiting violations at UW when Rick was coach...or was it under Jim Lambright?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back