Are You Attending College Football this Weekend? (1 Viewer)

Tide roll past Clemson... 34-10 in Georgia

d'kid

I have a friend who is a huge Alabama fan (I got him an Alabama beach towel and Nike Alabama watch for his birthday) and the first thing he said when he IMd me yesterday was:

"ROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL"

LOL. He's about to ship off to boot camp (USMC) so this is the only game he's going to get to watch all season. I told him I'd mail him articles recapping the Bama games, especially the game against Auburn. ;)

I couldn't resist texting PJ yesterday while he was at Indy having a good time & letting him know that Michigan was loosing, then all most making a comeback & then that they lost! It was nice passing on the good news to him!!!

Love you PJ!!!
;)

I was at the game Teri. I was honestly sitting there thinking "I can just see the posts now" :rolleyes: :D I'm certain you will get many opportunities to post and text during this transition year. However things are changing. Be afraid Teri .... be very afraid!!! :D

GO BLUE!!!

I was at the game Teri. I was honestly sitting there thinking "I can just see the posts now" :rolleyes: :D I'm certain you will get many opportunities to post and text during this transition year. However things are changing. Be afraid Teri .... be very afraid!!! :D

GO BLUE!!!

Hi Dave......Y'all almost had a comeback!!!!
I am not afraid, not even concerned!!!:p

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Dave, Teri, PJ, Mike, Tim, all of the old football thread faithful--I shelled out the big bucks for the PPV of the Huskers game-(yeah, I know, if we were better, it would be on free tv--what a dichotomy..the worse your team sucks, the more it costs you to see them on tv:confused:) and I really know nothing about the quality of our first game "cupcake" opponent, but I gotta say the ol Huskers looked pretty good--lots of mistakes, but the defense tried out something new this year--tackling the opponents when carrying the ball, as opposed to last year! And Cody Glenn made the transition from I back to linebacker and had a heck of a game. Joe Ganz is a tremendous talent, and there is hope for the offense. Not saying we are a top 10 team yet by any means, but I think they looked better than 45th! And with apologies to Dave and PJ--the Huskers won!

Teri, I see OSU (scuze me-Ohio State) is off to a great start also, and Mike, I'll be pullin' for the domers in their opener. I'll hoist a Captain for them for good luck, begorra!

And Tim, did you catch any of the Volleyball showcase or whatever they called it? Huskers looked awesome in the debut of their "rebuilding year" and the Horns look to be a real power also. Really miss the extreme violence of a Sarah Pavin spike, but it sure was fun watching Destinee Hooker knocking opponents on their a$$es for the Horns!
Let the games begin!!!

Should be quite an interesting year Terry for Michigan, Nebraska and N.D. A lot of changes. I feel Michigan will improve from week to week but I didn't have any false hopes going in. They have players that were brought in for Lloyds style of offense. It will be a season or two to get the talent in place for a full on spread attack.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back