the Astros like our new NHRA song (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
So, there I was.....Friday night's game. It happened to be Bagwell Appreciation night. Accident? Oh, I think NOT! Anyway, Milo did an awesome job talking about Jeff's career. And Jeff made some very emotional remarks. Way cool......they gave Bagwell 1st Base from our World Series. Jeff was the 1st Astro to get a base hit in a World Series EVER! It was all very moving and I (as a fan for 27 years) felt it was the end of yet another era. I got a little misty.

<this didn't start out to be a YEA JEFF! post, but bare with me....it was very nostalgic for me>

So, anyway.....they get to the video tribute. Yep! You guessed it! "Welcome To The Show" by Saliva as the backup music to all his career highlights! I have to admit I was a little proud, but it didn't seem to fit somehow. Eh, whatever..... ;) :D

Actually Kelly I've heard that song on other Motorsports as well. I bet they are raking in the Royalties on that Bitch!

Not just motorsports.. watched WWE monday night and itwas used there.. heard it on several othe sports programs as well... Saliva is racking up the money.....good for them...

.. ummm and we use it during down time at our R/C Drag events as well...hehe

Billy

Kelly, I just wished the Astro's liked winning.....that would be nice. I have a strong feeling this is going to be a lllllooooonnnnnngggg year.

4-0 Stro's in the bottom of the 9th! But I know our bullpen so until out 3 is recorded officially......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back