The AlGore and Mick Jegger Global Warming Press Conference (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
AlGore and Mick Jegger called a press conference as a result of the Global Warming Hysteria that hit the news racks on Friday. Here is the transcript.

AlGore: I am teaming up with the Rolling Stones to get the word out on this very damning report that Global Warming is real and we must do our part to save the earth or we are all going to die.

Jegger: Yes, the best thing you can do to save the earth if you are over 50 is to kill yourself. But please don't use an internal combustion engine in doing so. Try Hanging yourself with rope made of hemp. If you can't do that please stop driving immediately and use public transit.

AlGore: Even late term abortions will help. Science tells us that the dooms day clock at the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas will turn back for 66 seconds for every potential human entity not having the opportunity to emit Co2.

Reporter: Is there a study to back this up?

AlGore: Trust me there is enough scientists that believe it to make it fact.

Reporter: Mr. Jegger you announced you will be doing another 55 city tour next year?

Jegger: Yes that is correct! It's going to be our biggest tour yet with big screens and amazing graphics!

Reporter: Are you concerned about the greenhouse gasses and energy consumption that will be caused by this tour?

Jegger: pause..... We'll do our part by encouraging fans to take public transit to the concert. We must do this tour.

Reporter: I heard on your last tour that you had a fleet of over 36 semis and nine coaches. (true) Isn't the hypocritical?

Jegger: Look, we need to haul our equipment some how. Uhhhh, we'll use bio-fuels on this tour and cut back on our fleet.

Reporter: To how many? Uh 35 trucks. Thats a big savings in energy considering we are stopping in that many cities.

Reporter: Are you still going to use your private jet to get to the tour stops?

Jaeger: Like a lot of celebrities we really need our plane to get around. Besides, we're the solution not the problem.

Reporter: Mr. Gore, it was reported that you used a private jet to get to and from the Cans Film Festival and it only became public knowledge when your private jet got stuck on the runway. (true story)

AlGore: Yes I did, but there was no legal controlling authority that said we couldn't.

Reporter: I think you missed the point Mr. Gore. One private jet flight emits more pollution than what 5 SUVs do in a year. If you really believed this stuff I would think that you would do your part?

AlGore: That's MY JOB TO TELL YOU. We have to get to these places some how.

Reporter: OK, what about the speeding ticket you got for speeding through Oregon in a black Lincoln Town car? (true story)

AlGore: See, I don't fly all the time and besides that ticket got dismissed and so is this press Conference!

Last edited:
This is a snow job in epic porportions. It's not global warming I fear but the Government's over reaction to it. The whole Global Warming scare will be like Y2K...NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EXCEPT THE GOVERNMENT WILL PUT POLICY INTO PLACE THAT WILL CAUSE GREAT HARM TO ALL.

These people are nuts did you know at the UN's Conference on Global Warming they started it with a chimp calling? Someone actually got up and made chimp sounds to the delight of the audience. I kid you not.

Re: The Al Gore and Mick Jagger Global Warming Press Conference

Timing is everything!
Phoenix and Texas just got snowed on.
Colorado is in the deepest snow of this new millennium.
Record cold temps have been recorded from coast to coast, some breaking records from the time they began keeping such records.
All this just in time for Al Gore to resurface with his global warming argument, and now he's got the best possible candidate to assist his cause in Mick Jagger.
Pure genius!

Isn't this akin to Billery now saying she wouldn't have gone to war with Iraq after voting to do so from her Senate seat at the time of the decision?

You know guys.....It might not be exactly Global Warming but strange things are happening and have been. I guess the only way to really protect mother earth is to not use its resources or for humans to stop having children.
Its wierd when polar bears are eating polar bears. Even eskimos who have no idea who Hillary/geaorge Bush/Gore say things are changing. Look @ So Calif/Houston/Atlanta air qualities. The odds of newborns in those cities having lung disease by the time they turn 18 years old are high.
This situation is not about politics but what we as humans are doing to our environment.
Once the earth is ruined we cannot fix it.....

I am no politician but when it comes to economics/environmental affairs/homeland security...Al Gore/Hillary/and Mick Jagger (economics) know way more about those subjects than all of us....

Hillary might be on the left but our current president would have her to his home for dinner before any republican supporter here on this board....

Hillary might be on the left but our current president would have her to his home for dinner before any republican supporter here on this board....

Wow Terry!,
Once again, you speak as if you are the authority on an entire group without knowing us. I learned, many years ago how to disagree without disliking another and your quoted statement is absolutely incorrect, speaking for myself. I'll not vote for her under any circumstances however I'll never treat her or any others of my fellow citizens as if I'm superior or they're unworthy of my association.

Why don't you PM me to let me know which threads you are going to post on and I'll try to avoid them so as to also avoid such statements and obvious conflicts as we've been having. Oh, by the way, if you are ever in the Phoenix area, you are welcome at my table any time. I'd even bet we'd both enjoy ourselves a great deal.

Actually Bobby the press conference transcripts was a spoof meant to point out the hypocracy of AlGore who really did fly a charted jet to go to the Cans Film Festival and really did get caught speeding through oregon in a Lincoln Town car. I actually sat and listened to Kenny Loggins give his audience a lecture on global warming while his busses and trucks waited out side. I picked the Stones cause they are always up for liberal causes and because they have over forty trucks when they were on the road last year.

I am no politician but when it comes to economics/environmental affairs/homeland security...Al Gore/Hillary/and Mick Jagger (economics) know way more about those subjects than all of us....

WHAT !?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?

Here's the latest:
Today a well known climatologist jumped of the global warming band wagon as he realizes the whole thing is over-hyped horseshit.

There's a photo the media is using of a pair of polar bears floating around on some ice like it had just cracked stranding the bears. It turns out that it's an old photo of the bears on some kind of a block of ice sculptured from the waves.

This is just one example of the fraud behind this movement.They are liers and con men hell bent on screwing you through this fakery.

You know guys.....It might not be exactly Global Warming but strange things are happening and have been.
It's called weather. If you like science fiction, you'll love the UN report on global warming, and you'll love Al Gore's movie. These people are suggesting dramatic changes be placed upon the United States while exempting far larger populated countries from standards that don't begin to approach the standards already in place here. They are basing this junk science on computer models of changes happening in the last 40-50 years. 40-50 years isn't climate, it's weather, and there is a huge difference.
I guess the only way to really protect mother earth is to not use its resources or for humans to stop having children.
A pretty silly statement unless you believe humans aren't a part of nature, or you believe other parts of nature (both living and non-living) are incapable of destruction or alteration of the ecosystems of this planet.
Its wierd when polar bears are eating polar bears.
That's news to me. I suppose there might be an isolated case of cannibalistic polar bears, I'm sure they're prone to having a small segment of their population to be born retarded.
Even eskimos who have no idea who Hillary/geaorge Bush/Gore say things are changing.
Eskimos don't know who Hillary is? :p There are recent melts occurring in the Arctic, but the Antarctic is experiencing just the opposite. The planet has a tendency to wiggle, and there is evidence that the poles have swapped in the past. They didn't name Greenland Greenland because it was all white and frozen, much more of it was green centuries ago.
Look @ So Calif/Houston/Atlanta air qualities.
Better than it was 35-40 years ago. I hitch-hiked to California the summer I graduated from high school in 1970, and the air pollution in LA proper was more like a dense fog, visibility of maybe a mile, and you could see it in the air from Needles.
The odds of newborns in those cities having lung disease by the time they turn 18 years old are high.
Horsehockey! :p
This situation is not about politics but what we as humans are doing to our environment.
Wrong again. It's all about politics and the economics involved in the politics. Exempt most of Asia, Africa and South America from meeting standards that we here are supposed to will weaken the American economy and strengthen the economies of the exempt countries.
Once the earth is ruined we cannot fix it.....
It isn't America that is the villain in this discussion. If you feel guilty, and I mean really feel guilty, walk away from anything that has to do with the internal combustion engine, racing especially.
Some of us, but please don't include me in your group.
You know George? Did he give you permission to speak for him?

I don't trust anything the United Nations has to say about anything! Global warming is Scare Politics pure and Simple! China, India and Japan have far worse Pollution standards than the U.S. yet we continue to be singled out! 90% of these so-called Scientists are funded by Government grants, follow the Money!

Notice that during this Major Cold snap in the East you won't hear any stories from the Drive-by Media about Global Warming wiill we?

I don't trust anything the United Nations has to say about anything! Global warming is Scare Politics pure and Simple! China, India and Japan have far worse Pollution standards than the U.S. yet we continue to be singled out! 90% of these so-called Scientists are funded by Government grants, follow the Money!

Notice that during this Major Cold snap in the East you won't hear any stories from the Drive-by Media about Global Warming wiill we?

Your absolutely right Joe.

I will agree w/ evryone here too....your awesome and if everyone picks the color blue as being the best I will vote for Blue too.....You guys are way too bright for the average joe...Please continue to over-educate your brain and pass those years of studies onto our children.....

Wouldn't it be more unnatural if the earth ceased having cycles of climate change? If this DID happen, would they then be trying to raise awareness of that? I can hear it now. "There's NO global warming OR cooling, and we had better wake up before it's too late! If we don't do SOMETHING, NOTHING may happen!"

I wonder if there were any caveman versions of Al Gore running around during the ice age? Was probably blaming the use of technology (fire) to cook their food! I can hear that, too. "Many caves have HUGE fires that they don't even need!" Maybe he was getting back to some prehistoric roots when he grew the beard!

LOL, isn't it ironic that the same people who believe the economy just blunders along in "cycles" can't apply the same thinking to the earth's climate? One's just a "cycle" and the other, of course, responds to input and is all man's fault. :D

Last edited:
We, the human race, need to stop whatever it is we are doing, so We, the human race, can go on forever... like mother earth gives a flyin' rats if we're here a thousand years from now... she'll go on, she'll heal another ice age, or jurastic age, or what ever she wants to do... Global Warming, bad for humans, just a small, curable rash for Mother Earth

Karl....perfect and I agree about mother earth.. but our children will suffer and their children will suffer...and so on...so do we just say 'screw it' and ignore what is happening or do a little now to save alot later? Kind of like trash on the highway and parks...if only a few participate tp pick it up, it seems like a big job but if everyone helped it would ease the burdan and we could concentrate on bigger things...This is not an Al Gore thing and if his name is slamed by others, he could probably care less...but his goal was successful w/ that movie (which I have not seen) because evryone is talking about it...

I read somewhere that scientists estimate that one eruption from Mount Pinatubo put something like 500 times more carbon monoxide into the earth's atmosphere than all of our vehicles ever have. Mother nature does more in one fart than we do.

LOL, the private jet thing reminds me of Barbara Streisand taking one from the west coast to the east coast years ago so the media could then make a big deal about her riding her bicycle from her luxury hotel to an environmentalist function in Washington, D.C. Maybe if she'd riden the bicycle from coast to coast, or at least gotten on board a regular commercial plane like everyone else?

I bet a bus might have even polluted less. Like a comedian on XM whose name I can't remember refers to it as, the bu-uh-uh-uh-uh-us. :D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back