Global Warming is BIG BROTHER (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
We have this congressman named Earl Blumenauer. He's a bow tie wearing Portland bike rider (as in critical mass) and use to be on the city council and is a global warming putz. Anyway this jerk is proposing carbon audits. If I understand this right. They would start auditing people's activities to see if they are really necissary or not.

This global warming is really all about Big Brother running your life. Did you ever think that it would get so bad that Government is going to decide how much carbon you should be using and what activities you should and shouldn't do? WAKE UP!

When it's 5 full degrees out of whack we should talk. That would take about three thousand years. Until then, we should recognize that Mother Nature/God is in control of this situation and it can all be altered with one volcano eruption way more than man could alter it with an organized global effort.

...........hey Doc, whenever I read the Bible I have never come across anything about 'mother earth' controling anything, but the Bible is full of scriptures talking about 'Father God' controling everything, just thought I would clear that up for you :D

Let's be Blunt, the entire Global Warming scam is an attack on Capitolism pure and Simple! Anyone remember in the 1970's when these same Commie's were pimping an Ice age! Newsweek Magazine in 1975 had "The Coming Ice Age" on they're Cover! How in 30 years does that some how become Global Warming?? E Gores the Biggest hypocrite on the Planet, these limosine libs love to impose these stringent rules on all of us while exempting themselves!

...........hey Doc, whenever I read the Bible I have never come across anything about 'mother earth' controling anything, but the Bible is full of scriptures talking about 'Father God' controling everything, just thought I would clear that up for you :D

No need to "clear" anything up for me there Steve.
I've been studying scripture daily for forty years (last night I studied three chapters in Acts) and I know exactly what I am speaking of.

My comment was for all. Non-believers all understand Mother Nature and believers all understand God and I was speaking to both in my statement.

Question for you. Why do you suppose we all call him "Father?"
I guarantee we'll all know that answer soon enough. Have a good day and God bless you, my brother.

......hey Doc I'm glad to see that you are a student of the word, I just didn't want anyone, believers or non-belilevers walking away from the keyboard wondering who is in control of things. As for your question 'why do you suppose we call Him Father, well here's my short answer and I'm sure you already know this, He(God) is Creator of all things, which makes Him, my Heavenly Father, He created you(Doc), just like you created your son, He protects and provides for you(Doc), just like you do for your sons. Besides the Bible is full of scriptures calling God (Father). So if the Bible says it, God said it, and I believe it. I hope that kind of answered your question.

btw: are you going to Seattle this year. If so I will see you at the Mater meeting :cool:

When it's 5 full degrees out of whack we should talk. That would take about three thousand years. Until then, we should recognize that Mother Nature/God is in control of this situation and it can all be altered with one volcano eruption way more than man could alter it with an organized global effort.

5 Full degrees "Out of Whack" would put large highly populated areas of my country under water including most of London... Is that ok by you then?

I wonder which low lying coastal cities in the US would disappear.

Last edited:
5 Full degrees "Out of Whack" would put large highly populated areas of my country under water including most of London... Is that ok by you then?

I'm guessing you missed the "three thousand years" part of my post along with the part which mentioned "a superior being" in control of it anyway?

Chris I guess if I listened to the BBC every night like you spouting all that Crap about the World ending I guess I might end up believing it as well. Thank God we have alternatives in this Country!:rolleyes:

Great assumptions Mr Sherwood,

1) I must watch the BBC avidly as I am British - I rarely watch the BBC - and what democratic country doesn't have alternatives, you'd think we were living in communist North Korea
2) It must be "crap" because it disagrees with you - Well you'll probably find there's more than a few people disagree with you, so I guess probably 97% of the people on the planet are full of crap. I'd love to know where I said anything about "the world ending", so I'd thank you if you didn't put words in my mouth.

Last edited:

The point is, humans couldn't cause a permanent 5 degree change if they wanted to.

What worries me is the fact that there are more trees on the planet now than there were 200 years ago thanks to man's technology interfering with what has always been the number one cause of tree loss, forest fires. :D

Like has already been said, in the 70s the same media was warning of global cooling. The number one person in this country who seems to be leading the global warming charge, Al Gore, also happens to be a losing politician in need of a cause.

The problem with the liberal media is that they've already proven their dishonest bias over and over to the point that even if they do have a valid point, I'm not going to trust or believe them.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back