Global Warming is Now Real! (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Bin Laudin or what ever his name has weighed in and discussed Global Warming and said we should all convert to islam! So Al Gore is right! It's now unanamous thanks to Bin Laudin. So, I am asking that all rock stars and celebs do their part by not flying or touring any more. Thats it!

Last edited:
I'm glad you posted this. I came across this recently and have been meaning to put it here.

KRLA 870 AM Intelligent. Conservative. Talk Radio

NASA now recognizes 1934 as the hottest year in U.S. history, not 1998.

This U.S. temperature revision could cause problems for former Vice President Al Gore. Assisted by Hansen, Gore asserted in his global warming film “An Inconvenient Truth” that nine of the ten hottest years in U.S. history occurred since 1995.

Now, the ten hottest years on record in the U.S., beginning with the hottest year, are: 1934, 1998, 1921, 2006, 1931, 1999, 1953, 1990, 1938 and 1939. Before the revision, that list read: 1998, 1934, 2006, 1921, 1931, 1999, 1953, 2001, 1990 and 1938. The re-ranking completely knocked 2001 off the top 10 list.

Notice how the hottest years bounce back and forth between modern times and 20s and 30s between the first several, then the last two are 30s. Six of the ten hottest years are 1953 and earlier.

Last edited:
also amazing how no one wants to mention there are
fluctuations with the sun.

so here's something a friend of mine laid on me the other day.
he admitted there is no sound science behind this,
just his opinion/idea.

is it possible that oil's relationship to the earth is much the same
as coolant in an engine?
the more oil we take out, the closer the earth's core heat radiates
to the earth's crust.

what do you think? i don't know what to think.
oil's got to be there for some reason though???
(so we can make nitromethane:p)

I got lectured on global warming for an entire semester in my theatre class. My teacher decided to tell my how horrible he thought I was when I would wear my racing shirts to school. Oh and by the way when he was lecturing me he drove an SUV. So I got really sick of hearing about global warming especially in a theatre class.

I got lectured on global warming for an entire semester in my theatre class. My teacher decided to tell my how horrible he thought I was when I would wear my racing shirts to school. Oh and by the way when he was lecturing me he drove an SUV. So I got really sick of hearing about global warming especially in a theatre class.

Ask your teacher when we'll be back to global cooling again. :D

Global cooling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We went out to dinner with friends and they mentioned all the trips they were taking abroad and demestically so I thought it was safe to mention what BS global warming was. They believed it so we got in a loud pissing match right in the eatery. I was frothing at the mouth before it was over.

Mr. Bin Laudin, if you are so damn concerned about global warming why do you blow up big buildings and airliners leaving giant clouds of smoke? I guess that's a different cause, you prick.

You should've lectured him about driving an SUV!;)

Global warming is the current litmus test to determine just how far liberalism can actually go.

Next year/decade/century it will be something else.

To understand climate change, the obvious first step would be to explain the colossal coming and going of ice ages. Scientists devised ingenious techniques to recover evidence from the distant past, first from deposits left on land, then also from sea floor sediments, and then still better by drilling deep into ice. These paleoclimatologists succeeded brilliantly, discovering a strangely regular pattern of glacial cycles. The pattern pointed to a surprising answer, so precise that some ventured to predict future changes. The timing of the cycles was apparently set by minor changes in sunlight caused by slow variations of the Earth's orbit

Most geologists concluded that the planet’s climate had at least two possible states. The most common condition was long temperate epochs, like the balmy times of the dinosaurs. Much rarer were glacial epochs like our own, lasting a few millions of years, in which periods of glaciation alternated with warmer "interglacial" periods like the present

Davis believed he saw a pattern, in which the warm interglacial periods were long. Our own time seemed near to the preceding ice age, so he concluded that the Earth ought to get warmer for a while before it cooled again. When this was added to reports that the climate of the 1930s was measurably getting warmer, predictions appeared in Science magazine and in the public press that The poles may become useful and inhabited places."

Past Climate Cycles: Ice Age Speculations

Oh trust me, I had some pretty good discussions with him. He didn't like me to much by the end of the semester, but the feeling was mutual.

Just remember what Ben Stein said on a show once. Someone asked him why so many teachers of business courses are so liberal. He said "Well, if you know how to do something, you go out and do it. If you don't, you teach others how to do it!" :D

I also remember on the same show they were talking about the students with the top grades in the country, and they were asking him if they were then next billionaires. He said "No, they'll be millionaires working for the billionaires. Your billionaires are more the riverboat gambler types."

Ben Stien is a hoot! Anyone remember when he was a guest via a remote location on some news show and got pissed and flipped off the other guest.

Just remember what Ben Stein said on a show once. Someone asked him why so many teachers of business courses are so liberal. He said "Well, if you know how to do something, you go out and do it. If you don't, you teach others how to do it!" :D

I also remember on the same show they were talking about the students with the top grades in the country, and they were asking him if they were then next billionaires. He said "No, they'll be millionaires working for the billionaires. Your billionaires are more the riverboat gambler types."

I had never heard that one before. Thats great! :)

My uncle was telling me this weekend that he saw a show on Global Dimming.
Global dimming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had never heard of it, but it seemed to make sense (except for the stupid name).

It's basically the premise that, Global Warming isn't real, and in fact, the opposite is happening - mainly due to pollution.

They have some pretty simple test they use to try it with (like pan evaporation), and one they did after Sept. 11 showed some cool results.

Really simple, basic, and shoots down all the idiotic ideas.

DLB

What an attempted grab by the wacko left.
There are not that many climate scientists but a second look by someone who actually knows what they are talking about finds these basic facts.

Greenhouse gasses are as follows .
99 percent of green house gasses consists of water vapor!
Need I ask if we want to cut out the making of rain?

Of the one percent left CO2 is .0373 of one percent.
Yep thats what the bru Ha Ha is all about.

Nope Nitrogen doesn't count not a greenhouse gas.
Methane is six times worse as a greenhouse gas but burger consumption is not on the table for some reason.

There is enough frozen reservoirs of Methane buried on the sea floor to raise temps on Earth 5 degrees and they can be released with a 5 degree rise in temps.

Clean water most everywhere and deforestation in the tropics is real and proven and man caused and could be a cause celeb worth our time.

We have for thirty years been cleaning up our environment [ no more flaming river , except for excellent steering parts for hot rods and race cars] but many other countries are fouling their own nests [ India , China ] and some oceans once rich in CO2 eating algae are dying.

There are environmental concerns but if you don't have an economy you can't well afford to fix them.

also amazing how no one wants to mention there are fluctuations with the sun.

There have been major changes in the sun since the Bush administration came to power. In 2000 the year Bush was elected the highest monthly sunspot number was 120.9 in April. Since then there has been a steady decline in sunspot numbers and for 2006, the last full year of data, December dropped all the way to 12.1.

Liberal or conservative this is scientific fact and you can’t dispute it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back