The "Actors" have spoken! (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
"Actors" at the academy awards preached to the "little people" out in "fly over country" to use mass transit and turn down the damn thermostat, but how many of these people rode bicycles up to the red carpet? There were plenty of limos lined up tonight. These people with their five or six homes, jets, monthly vactaions, everything but an SUV. SCREW EM!

How many stars rode the Greyhound from New York to LA to attend the awards? Most of these jerks fly in on private flights and then tell you what to do! Gee how much energy was sad in producing the show? If this is so dire then what's up with the spot lights? Did they really need to turn these lights on?

Last edited:
Hey, that reminds me. Did Alec, Barbara, Susan and the rest of the "Green, Sierra, Liberal's Ass. ever leave America like they all promised they would do if Bush was elected the first time or are they still cluttering up our landscaping here in the USA?

Last edited:
The Drive-by Media will always give the Limo Liberals a pass. Or how many Charter Jet trips E Gore takes promoting An Inconvenient Lie!

I don't think any of you are so naive to actually LISTEN to the words spewed from the mouths of the Hollyweird types.. Give me a break- these are people that have no concept of what our lives are like, unless they are handed a script for a role.

Nothing that comes out of the fantasy world should affect how we live, and if anything, we should be making more commentary noise about what really matters to us

these are people that have no concept of what our lives are like, unless they are handed a script for a role.

think of what an actor is. They don't have a real job other than to pretend they are someone else. They do not get any respect from me at all. Show me a hard working blue collar person who struggles every day to pay the mortgage and feed his family and I will respect him to no end.

I normally dont watch awards shows but last night I watched a little of it. From what I saw, Ellen shouldnt ever host again, I didnt even think she was funny. Her intro sucked I thought. Al Gore has put on 50lbs and changed his wife's name from Tipper to Trigger. And no matter what Nicole Kidman wears they say its beautiful and I always think it looks like &$@!. Oh well, what do I know. And I agree with you guys, I dont care what they think. I thought the same thing about Gore preaching to us about Global Warming and I was like, I bet he didnt walk there.

This whole global warming is fantasy. Yes it's possible that it's warming up a little but even their scientists say say that water will rise only 17 inches in the next 100 years. Not the 20 feet that Al lies about. Big deal, and who says there's a thermostat on earth. Everything fluxuates if you stretch out the numbers.

Global warming has not and will not kill anyone. But there policys will. Our natural gas has doubled. What about the folks on a fixed income in the east and midwest? This is really about higher taxes, higher utility rates and sovernty to the United Nations.

This bares repeating:
The father of Global Warming at the UN (forgot his name) has said publicly that we must tear down western industrialization.

And High Priest hypocrit Al Gore, charted a private jet to the Cans Film Festival when his film was released. He didn't want anyone to know but his plane got stuck on a runway and reporters found out about it.

Speaking of Gore, remember all the lies he told as VP being the inventor of the internet etc? How can anyone trust this jerk?

Last edited:
between gore's diarhea of the mouth and m. ethrigde's 'green' song -
try to put an advertising dollar value on the exposure these clowns
received last night. then ethridge just happens to be sitting in front row
when she 'wins' her award; stands up and VERY deliberately kisses
her girlfriend, who moments later she refers to as her 'wife' - then on good
morning america this a.m. they interview her again and holding
her little statue says, 'this is the only man that we'll ever have in our
bedroom' ?????????????
come on folks - m. ethridge has seat in FRONT row of oscars!!??
scripted???? of course, it's what they do everyday!

obviously, choosing to live on the fringe of society, most of these
far left liberals MUST be so unhappy with their existance, their only
'feel good' self medication is to try and shuv their aggenda down
our throats.
too bad for them - they should spend more time enjoying themselves.
too bad for me - they have all the time they need to push their aggenda
and access government money generated by my tax dollars.

Last edited:
Actors?
we are talking about people who have heated swimming pools
Fly in private jets
Have homes with 1500 square feet per occupant that must be heated and cooled
Have jobs who's primary goal is to make fiction believable
Regularly abuse controlled dangerous substances to the point of cutting off all their hair to avoid detection
Have an average of six marriages per lifetime
Host huge events the purpose of which is to pat each other on the back
Appear on talk shows not for the betterment of civilization but to promote their next film
Don't have enough wits about them to pick their own matching wardrobe or makeup but have designers do it for them.
Cant even tell you what their net worth is at any one time unless they consult their financial planners many of which regularly skim from the dolts.
The ones who don't hire chauffeurs often run red lights and crash into poor innocents maiming and injuring them.
Are so shallow and naive they will marry anyone on their current movie set who will give them the time of day.

I don't think any of you are so naive to actually LISTEN to the words spewed from the mouths of the Hollyweird types.. Give me a break- these are people that have no concept of what our lives are like, unless they are handed a script for a role.

Nothing that comes out of the fantasy world should affect how we live, and if anything, we should be making more commentary noise about what really matters to us
Marty,

The problem there is that the media puts these people on pedestals and then Joe and Jane Schmoe idolize them. The Schmoes put more credence in what the Hollywood puppets say rather than educating themselves in order to make informed decisions.

While Brittney hasn't been a poster child of The Global Warming Movement, it should be pointed out that Brittney use to (and still might) have her private jet fly to New York from LA to fetch a cup of coffee for her and her friends back in Hollywood.

Several of the biggest hollywood global warming fanatics have private jets. Will they stop flying them? No. The creater of Sinefeld drives around in a hybrid and then flys around the country in her golfstream. Another one of them has a 25 car garage. But as long as it's not a SUV no problem.

Don't forget about Jon Travolta's Boeing 707.

here's a little inconvenient truth about algore and how he lives:

Last night, Al Gore’s global-warming documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, collected an Oscar for best documentary feature, but the Tennessee Center for Policy Research has found that Gore deserves a gold statue for hypocrisy.

Gore’s mansion, located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).

In his documentary, the former Vice President calls on Americans to conserve energy by reducing electricity consumption at home.

The average household in America consumes 10,656 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per year, according to the Department of Energy. In 2006, Gore devoured nearly 221,000 kWh — more than 20 times the national average.

Last August alone, Gore burned through 22,619 kWh — guzzling more than twice the electricity in one month than an average American family uses in an entire year. As a result of his energy consumption, Gore’s average monthly electric bill topped $1,359.

Since the release of An Inconvenient Truth, Gore’s energy consumption has increased from an average of 16,200 kWh per month in 2005, to 18,400 kWh per month in 2006.

Gore’s extravagant energy use does not stop at his electric bill. Natural gas bills for Gore’s mansion and guest house averaged $1,080 per month last year.

“As the spokesman of choice for the global warming movement, Al Gore has to be willing to walk to walk, not just talk the talk, when it comes to home energy use,” said Tennessee Center for Policy Research President Drew Johnson.

In total, Gore paid nearly $30,000 in combined electricity and natural gas bills for his Nashville estate in 2006.
2/26/2007 - Al Gore’s Personal Energy Use Is His Own “Inconvenient Truth” - Opinion - Chattanoogan.com

And this is the man who is supposed to save us from the pending climate disaster?

typical liberal mindset. " Do as i say, not as I do".

This is beautiful Mike. Of course the Dork knows that there's no crisis that's why he doesn't give a damn about how much electricity he burns. It's a joke and I'm sure all the hollywood pretenders live the same way.

Many of us 'listen' to these dolts because OTHER people are listening to them, and being led down a flowery path. You have to know what the "other side" is up to in order to wage a counter attack.

I am 100% behind all efforts to curb man's contribution to global warming. I'm 100% against the hypocracy of those who do not walk their talk. Especially those who live LARGE.

Micheal Criten was on Charley Rose's chow and he has really studied the subJect well and has a book out on it, and said yes in the next 100 years it may warm up one degree. But he also said none of these alarmist predictions will come true, EVEN IF WE DO NOTHING.

Most actors aren't well educated and the ones that are went to a libereal private school in Santa Monica according to the book Hollywood Hypocrit. These are the offspring of other hollywood types like that Gwenyth Quatro.

I truely believe that the anti-christ will be an environmentalist and that you saw his appostles on TV the other night.

You know, I have never understood what gives a person with a beautiful voice, a good looking guy who thinks he can act, or some broad with a large set of plastic jugs and a tight rear end any more of a voice than I should have. The difference is they have the platform and you and I dont. I get real tired of the load of crap most of these Hollywood types want to dump on us in "Flyover America" as one guy put it. Most of them are as bogus as the aforementioned plastic jugs. We should all live as peasants, but since they are royalty in their own minds, they should have all the finer things in life that we should do without. Screw em and feed em fish heads is what I say.

I truely believe that the anti-christ will be an environmentalist

More like Christ... we were given the Earth and all therein and charged with taking care of her.

Spewing pollutants into the atmosphere, poisoning the rivers, lakes, streams and oceans, using up all of the natural resources with no thought for future generations, etc., is hardly doing that.

But hey, don't let common sense interfere with your thinking. :) ;)

Well said, Jackee. Environmentalism should be important to everyone. Unfortunatly it has been hijacked by the anti-capitalist America haters.

P.S.- "Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?" -Harry Warner, Warner Bros.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back