The Master Chief knows (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
AN ENLISTED MAN’S HUMOR

THE MASTER CHIEF KNOWS
The Master Chief was bragging to the Ensign one day. "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name Someone, Anyone and I know them." Tired of his boasting, the Ensign called his bluff, "Okay, Master Chief, how about Tom Cruise"? "Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends and I can prove it." So they fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and sure enough, Tom Cruise, shouts, "Master Chief! Great to see you! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch! " Although impressed, the Ensign is still skeptical.

After they leave Cruise's house, he tells the Master Chief that he thinks his knowing Cruise was just lucky. "No, no, just name anyone else," the Master Chief says. "President Bush", the Ensign quickly retorts. "Yep, I know him, let's fly out to Washington." So, off they go. At the White House, Bush spots them on the tour and motions them over, saying, "Master Chief, what a surprise. I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and that Ensign come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up." Well, the Ensign is very shaken by now, but still not totally convinced.

After they leave the White House grounds, he expresses his doubts to the Master Chief, who again implores him to name anyone else. "The new Pope," the Ensign replies. "Sure, I've known the Pope a long time." So, off they fly to Rome. They're assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when the Master Chief says, "this will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards, so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." He disappears into the crowd headed toward St. Peter's. Sure enough, half an hour later, the Master Chief emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time he returns, he finds that the Ensign has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics. Working his way to his side, the Master Chief asks him, "What happened"?

The Ensign looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the tourist next to me asked, "Who's that on the balcony next to the Master Chief"?
__._,_.___

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back