Tom Cruise is officially nuts! (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Have you seen this latest video of him prattling on about Scientology? :eek: This is the recruitment vid that the Scientologists tried to hide.

CRUISE SHOWS HIS CRAZY IN WEB VIDEO

Not since Tom Cruise jumped onto Oprah's couch declaring his love to now-wife Katie Holmes has the actor appeared so looney.

A new video leaked onto the Internet shows the "Mission Impossible" star spouting off his love for Scientology.

The video comes on the wheels of an unauthorized biography by Andrew Morton which claims that some believe Cruise's daughter, Suri, is the spawn of Scientology founder Ron L. Hubbard.

A few choice tidbits from the video:

Scientologists like to learn:

"Now is the time. Being a Scientologist, people are turning to you, so you better know it. You better know it. And if you don't, go learn it. But don't pretend you know it -- or whatever -- we're here to help.

Scientologists have different vision:

"If you're a scientologist, you see things they way they are, in all its glory, in all its complexity."

Scientologists don't go on vacation:

"I'd like to go on vacation and just romp and play and do that. That's what I want it to be ... but I can't. Because I know. I know. So I have to do something about it. ... You can sit here and wish it was different. You know I have to do something, don't I? Because I can't live with myself if I don't."

Scientologists can't half-ass things:

"You're either contributing everything you can, or you're not. Because I'm carrying my load. And as much as I'm carrying, I still feel like I gotta do more."

"I do what I can and I do it the way I do everything [laughs maniacally]. There's nothing part of the way for me [slaps knee]. It's just whoooo [moves hand upward in rocket motion]."

Scientologists are easily identifiable:

"You can see the look in their eyes, you know the ones who are doing it. And you know the spectators, the ones who are going, 'It's easy for you' ... I've cancelled that in my area of my mind [laughs maniacally]. So it's our responsibility to educate, create the new reality. We have that responsibility to say, 'Hey, this is how it should be done.'"

Scientologists like it rough:

"I have to tell you something, it's rough and tumble and it's wild and wooly and it's a blast. It's a blast. It really is -- fun. Because damnit, there's nothing better than going out there and fighting the fight and then you see things are better [cheeks flushed]."

CRUISE SHOWS HIS CRAZY IN WEB VIDEO

Be sure to watch thie vid: Video - New York Post Online Edition

Another link with the vid: Binside TV: TOM CRUISE SCIENTOLOGY RECRUITMENT VIDEO LEAKED ONLINE

And here's definitions for the terms he uses:
*KSW (short for Keeping Scientology Working): A policy written by
Hubbard in the 1960's that requires all Scientologists to follow his
words and his rules exactly.

"Orgs: Orgs is an abbreviation for "organizations" and describes
all churches of Scientology throughout the world.

*David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology.
He's the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics.

*Out-ethics: any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's
rules of conduct.

*Put ethics in on someone else: make others conform
to Hubbard's rules of behavior.

*Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.

* SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone that doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.

*PTS/SP: another bogus Hubbard term to define behavior that goes
against Scientology rules.

*LRH technology or "tech": all the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, procedures.

More links in case the video gets yanked at the others:
Exclusives: The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See
The Tom Cruise Recruitment Video Scientology Tried to Hide - Cinematical
Exclusive: The Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientology Tried To Suppress

If you don't like it, don't click.

No $h!t! This is The Lounge, David, take a break.

Now, onto Cruise. He's a crazy whack job! I used to like the guy, but in recent years his craziness has gotten too extreme for me. I don't say this because of his beliefs, but because of his actions. There's a difference in being extremely happy and being extremely NUTSO!

Was it Ron White who said somthing to the effect of, Scientology was made up by a guy who wrote science fiction and John Travolta is a member. Are we really supposed to take a religion serious that is based on Star Wars and Vinny Barbarino?

I was always told "Where much is given-Much is expected."
I'd say most of the Hollywood types somehow missed that memo?

Tom Cruise saved New York after 9/11
These Scientology videos of Tom Cruise have been popping up left and right the past few days, but then disappear just as quickly. The church's lawyers are working overtime to get them off YouTube. This latest one is Tom Cruise claiming he saved New York City firefighters after 9/11. The narration is ass horrible and Tom Cruise is creepy as hell in full Scientology mode.
The Superficial - Tom Cruise saved New York after 9/11

Watch the 9/11 vid here:UndeleTube - aka... i want to see that deleted video again!

Watch the other nutty vids here: IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com: Newsworthy Tom Cruise News

Last edited:
I've known this for a while, so....

atempting-to-give-a-damn.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back