cruz has a crew chief (1 Viewer)

I was NITRO BREATH

Nitro Member
You might not know it but cruz Pendregon has a crew chief. His name is Danny DeGennaro. Now most of you will say duh, of course he has a crew chief. But i dont think i heard his name mentioned once on sunday. Not by Bob Frey not by Alan. Cruz pendregon pulled off another stunning victory this weekend. All credit goes to cruz for his tremendous efforts in not only keeping his team together but winning races. He was visibly exhausted at the award ceremony after the race and as he proudly accepted his wally it was understandable that in the headiness of the moment he didnt mention Danny. Cruz has been hands on with the tuning of the car. But I know from the inside that Danny has been making some decision on the car that have been the cause of their success lately. So Congrats to Cruz, Danny and the whole team ;)

I guess you didn't pay attention to Danny's on camera interview Sunday.

Maybe they have finally just pushed the egos aside and are working as a team.

This is a team sport and what every team member does in the pits affects the performance and consistency of these cars. The best crew chiefs are the ones that can organize and motivate people to work consistantly and to their potential.

Danny has been there all year and it is good to see the car performing as well as it has lately.

This is a team sport and what every team member does in the pits affects the performance and consistency of these cars. The best crew chiefs are the ones that can organize and motivate people to work consistantly and to their potential.

QUOTE]

This quote from Mr. Hartman could well apply to the Morgan Lucas team effort that was referenced in another thread. Not saying that Morgan is a bad person but perhaps he not a leader and can't "organize and motivate" the team. I know that this thread isn't about Lucas Racing but the statment just seemed to apply and I didn't want to resurrect the Lucas thread.

Danny has been there all year and it is good to see the car performing as well as it has lately.

Virgil-- I was speaking about what was said during the race at the track on sunday. if that interview happened during the race I didnt catch it and i stand corrected.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back