team summit (2 Viewers)

Not much of a fanboy for anyone other than Shirley in the NHRA, but I have always admired Jason Line's class and wit. One of his quotes from last season hangs on the wall of my classroom. "If you keep doing what you're doing, you will keep getting what you get."

So true! many great sayings come from the racers. Like "The older I get the better I was."

One time we raced Ron August Jr and at the other end Ron Sr walked over to Big Mike (one of my crew guys) with a disgusted look on his face and asked "What's it gonna take, Big Mike...what's it gonna take?" and he turned and walked away. LOL. I almost put that across the front of my car. Whenever something went wrong in our pit for years after that, to lighten things up, someone would always ask Big Mike that very question.

nice job greg and jason......great to see mike e. back out there assisting; have a feeling they may have found that little bit
that puts them back on par with the elite cars.

Talked to Jason before his final run. He was really pumped up about what a big day he had so far given all his primary competitors went out early. He then said, but I need to win this time, and he went out and did it. I think his driving this year is the best it has ever been and he has the best car in the class to boot. It's his title to win although in Pro Stock anything can happen.
To my recollection Greg won the race !

I have to admit that I've not always been the biggest Summit Racing fan. But I have to say it was nice to see Greg get that Wally yesterday. He was one happy dude. Man was he pumped!

I have to admit that I've not always been the biggest Summit Racing fan. But I have to say it was nice to see Greg get that Wally yesterday. He was one happy dude. Man was he pumped!

Ditto. I like that Mike Edwards is with the team. Oh, and I picked Greg for PTW :D

Congrats to Greg Anderson he was well do for a win! As we all know Jason is not a great PR guy but is one hell of a racer/tuner. I have a lot of respect for a guy like that. As far as I know they are still tuning each others cars. Congrats to all of Team Summit!!!

I agree. If you mean that he's not such a great PR guy because he can be blunt and to the point, well, I've got no problem with that.

My point is that Jason is more of a Racer/Tuner than a camera/media guy. He is not someone who has been "media coached" since he was a teen like a lot of the NASCAR guys. He is a real motor-head who got a opportunity to drive after he showed his ability's on a engine dyno.

all summit final @ summit race; doesn't get much better than that.
and a holeshot win for jason over larry.

I'm glad they're getting things sorted out. I seem to remember Greg was pretty unhappy about the rules changes.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back