team summit (1 Viewer)

the mn boys + bo dominate with new PS setup......i love it......congrats to KB racing, jason, greg and bo.

was out of town for a few days.....excellent job again team summit and especially jason with the win.
bo will get his first soon.....it should surprise no-one that this team is leading.

How good are the KB cars? Thought you'd never ask!

A KB racing car has had low ET of every session of qualifying and eliminations run this year.

In 15 of 16 of those sessions, the quickest KB car has had a .03 to .06 quicker time than the quickest non KB car. The only time it has not was the Phoenix finals, Jason only had .005 ET advantage over Chris McGaha.

They have had top speed of 13 of the 16 sessions. The three that they did not were led by Chris McGaha.

There have been 177 attempts down the quarter mile in the EFI era. KB cars have the 15 quickest ETs. More than that, they have 31 of the quickest 35. If you take out Greg and Vincents times that were thrown out in Pomona, it's 30 of 33. Considering that the KB cars have made 45 passes down the track, to have that many runs at the top, that's impressive.

KB cars have 18 of the top 20 fastest MPH of the year.

All 3 cars have been in the semis of both races.

The team has won both races.

Now, does this mean they other teams are in panic mode? Doubt it, Just showing what a great start to the year and the EFI era these guys are having. If these numbers still hold by mid year or by countdown time, then i'd be worried!

Just in case you were curious, here are the top 10 runs so far after 2 events.

ET:
6.585 Greg Anderson
6.586 Greg Anderson
6.590 Bo Butner
6.592 Jason Line
6.593 Greg Anderson
6.594 Bo Butner
6.595 Jason Line
6.601 Bo Butner
6.605 Jason Line
6.606 Jason Line

MPH:
210.34 Jason Line
210.21 Jason Line
210.14 Jason Line
210.14 Bo Butner
209.95 Jason Line
209.91 Vincent Nobile
209.82 Jason Line
209.79 Bo Butner
209.75 Bo Butner
209.72 Jason Line

How good are the KB cars? Thought you'd never ask!

A KB racing car has had low ET of every session of qualifying and eliminations run this year.

In 15 of 16 of those sessions, the quickest KB car has had a .03 to .06 quicker time than the quickest non KB car. The only time it has not was the Phoenix finals, Jason only had .005 ET advantage over Chris McGaha.

They have had top speed of 13 of the 16 sessions. The three that they did not were led by Chris McGaha.

There have been 177 attempts down the quarter mile in the EFI era. KB cars have the 15 quickest ETs. More than that, they have 31 of the quickest 35. If you take out Greg and Vincents times that were thrown out in Pomona, it's 30 of 33. Considering that the KB cars have made 45 passes down the track, to have that many runs at the top, that's impressive.

KB cars have 18 of the top 20 fastest MPH of the year.

All 3 cars have been in the semis of both races.

The team has won both races.

Now, does this mean they other teams are in panic mode? Doubt it, Just showing what a great start to the year and the EFI era these guys are having. If these numbers still hold by mid year or by countdown time, then i'd be worried!

Just in case you were curious, here are the top 10 runs so far after 2 events.

ET:
6.585 Greg Anderson
6.586 Greg Anderson
6.590 Bo Butner
6.592 Jason Line
6.593 Greg Anderson
6.594 Bo Butner
6.595 Jason Line
6.601 Bo Butner
6.605 Jason Line
6.606 Jason Line

MPH:
210.34 Jason Line
210.21 Jason Line
210.14 Jason Line
210.14 Bo Butner
209.95 Jason Line
209.91 Vincent Nobile
209.82 Jason Line
209.79 Bo Butner
209.75 Bo Butner
209.72 Jason Line
You're right Dave they are running good definitely done their homework, and helped my PTW picks. I'm not a big GA fan but Jason and Bo are big sportsmen racers and thats where I'm from so fan for sure.

The dominance continues. Low et and top speed of every session and the quickest and fastest passes of the EFI era! A shoutout to Alex Laughlin as being the 4th driver into the 6.50's. He leads "The best of the rest."

Don't look now but that was Greg Anderson's 80th career win. That ties him with Tony Schumacher for 7th on the all time win list. He is now 5 away from tying the legend Bob Glidden for 2nd on the Pro Stock win list.

With the advantage they have now, I wouldn't be surprised to see him catch and pass Bob this year. He's 17 behind WJ for #1 on the list.

I think he was with WJ for a lot of his wins, so as a driver and crew cheif, Greg is the man in Pro Stock!

that was sum lite greg cut against jason in the final.....this team has got it together.
wonder if the mnt. tire group is second guessing itself now?
how long can team summit keep their speed secrets? that is the question.

forgot to give congratulations to the boys for winning the hp challenge and the race.
there have been stretches in last few years when this thread has been very inactive.
now is not one of those times. :cool:

kudos to that team for not tanking on raceday, so greg could win the extra 25K for the double up bonus. They were in position to do it but ran the race straight up instead !!

I'm not sure what the rules on manifolds are but the Hogan manifolds and the Cylinder Heads are the difference between Summit Boys and the other teams. Of course, thats just my opinion.

I'm not sure what the rules on manifolds are but the Hogan manifolds and the Cylinder Heads are the difference between Summit Boys and the other teams. Of course, thats just my opinion.

Just downloaded and had a look at their products for the EFI systems. Pretty cool looking pieces of equipment, I must say.

was greg's race to lose and he did whatever transpired there in the 2nd round. congrats to jason and bo
for winner and ru. skillman seems to be getting things figured out.

Elite won 6 out of 7 at the end of last year and nobody was complaining! Good job Jason and congrats on win #40!

Absolutely! What I find to be even more funny is the fact that people like Jeg and Vincent Nobile, who climbed aboard the Elite success with the thought of getting easy wins due to their horsepower advantage last year, are getting dominated by the KB team this year!

I'm sure Elite will eventually catch up, but I love the modesty of Jason Line and the fact that they're kicking ass so far.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back