Congrats jason line and the summit team (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
big congrats to jason line and the entire summit team, jason has been driving great so far this season, and 2 of 3 so far. it was a win win because i would have loved to see allen win also, him and roy are class acts for sure but a big hand for the summit pontiac! :)

the guy is a great engine builder and his rt's are startin' to come around ! way to go mr. line !!

Did anybody else notice his car number on his window? It was upside down and backwards. I pointed it out to my wife and she thought I was weird that I would notice that.

What's the deal Craig? You did the same thing in the Hector congrats thread. If you don't like it..just leave it alone.

Oh congratulations to Jason on an outstanding win.

very good post, same goes for mills, the haters kill me, god forbid you say something negative about thier guys, the haters just have to hijack a thread and post something worthless. winning= a lot of jelousy. again, CONGRATS TO JASON AND TEAM SUMMIT!

very good post, same goes for mills, the haters kill me, god forbid you say something negative about thier guys, the haters just have to hijack a thread and post something worthless. winning= a lot of jelousy. again, CONGRATS TO JASON AND TEAM SUMMIT!
You do a lot of assuming. I dont hate the Summit Boys. I think all of your "Congrats to..." posts to a constant winning team are a waste of bandwidth.
I was agreeing that your post served no informative purpose.
The only person is see with a negative comment was your tirade on the erroneous interpretation of my reply.
You need to refrain from the personal attacks and the misnomer that I am a "hater".

big congrats to jason line and the entire summit team, jason has been driving great so far this season, and 2 of 3 so far. it was a win win because i would have loved to see allen win also, him and roy are class acts for sure but a big hand for the summit pontiac! :)

As a Dodge man...I couldn't have said it better Jeff! The class of the field continues to be the Summit cars. They remain the target for the rest of the field. The Summit Pontiacs are still the quickest and fastest cars in the class.

I would like to point out that Jason won on a hole shot...:D

Jeff, you must have a short term memory because the ZZZZZZ is exactly what you used to do in every thread congratulating Schumacher. You don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Anyway, I would also like to congratulate Jason on his victory yesterday.

The quote of the weekend...REIFF to GA...'WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING IN HIS ...... CERAL?'
Jason has a new relaxed attitude, which is very noticeable in his driving. He is not only cutting 'good' lights, he is consistant about it as well. Jason is coming into his own as a pro stock driver now. That combined with that 'engine program' in north carolina = a huge threat this year!
Well done Jason.

Jason mowed down the tree Sunday. With their power and car set up the Summit cars will be tough to catch. Although....I believe Roy & Allen have caught them in power. Jeggie's car is right there as well.

Pro Stock will ROCK this year.

You do a lot of assuming. I dont hate the Summit Boys. I think all of your "Congrats to..." posts to a constant winning team are a waste of bandwidth.
I was agreeing that your post served no informative purpose.
The only person is see with a negative comment was your tirade on the erroneous interpretation of my reply.
You need to refrain from the personal attacks and the misnomer that I am a "hater".

Yes you assume way too much. I don't hate them, I would just like to see someone else. Remember back in the 80's when Glidden did not qualify and everyone cheered? it's the same thing, just good ribbing. But as for PSB, I HATE THEM!

At the risk of creating a stir, I just don't understand the need for PSB. The stands empty when the class comes to the line. There's very limited interest in the class.

Jeff, you must have a short term memory because the ZZZZZZ is exactly what you used to do in every thread congratulating Schumacher. You don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Anyway, I would also like to congratulate Jason on his victory yesterday.

the "shoe" on the other foot. :D anyhow, its all in fun, i have my favorites and so does everyone else, it just seems the dark side NEVER gets bashed because don posts on here, and it seems team summit takes a beating, imagine if the mater was up and running when bob glidden won everything there was, the bashing wouldnt stop. sorry im just a pro stock junkie :cool:

Jeff,

I'm a Pro Stock junkie just like you! I used to be jealous of the Summit cars, but I finally realized I should appreciate the hard work and engineering they did to put a real whoopin' on the class. I would suggest everyone take a few steps back to realize what they've accomplished through the years. They surpassed The Professor, Jeggie, and the rest of the class several years ago. Even though every other team has been shooting for the Summit cars, Greg and Jason have maintained their status as the cars to beat at every event. The field has tightened, but every one of us look at the qualifying sheets to see what the Summit cars ran before we evaluate our teams performances.

thank you for a great post as usual john, as hard as they have worked you gotta be proud because allen johnson scares the hell outta me everytime he lines up against greg or jason, and mike edwards has grown by leaps and bounds over the winter, pencil in, jeggie, k.j and warren and a few others, i think pro stock will come down to the wire this year.

thank you for a great post as usual john, as hard as they have worked you gotta be proud because allen johnson scares the hell outta me everytime he lines up against greg or jason, and mike edwards has grown by leaps and bounds over the winter, pencil in, jeggie, k.j and warren and a few others, i think pro stock will come down to the wire this year.

It's obvious the best cars this year are the Summit cars, Edwards, Jeggie and my HEMI Honkin' Allen Johnson (who out ran Jason in the bad lane!). The rest of the class have their work cut out for them. If Victor can find funding for Connelly, add him to this list...but that's as far as it goes. Kurt could be an occassional factor.

It's going to be fun to watch! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back