team summit (2 Viewers)

I could actually maybe get into this team if they, especially GREG, did not find something wrong with every single pass. It's very annoying after a while. He's one of the only guys who can lead the points and during many seasons over the years he always finds a way to talk about how much their struggling. Listen, if you lead the points in any class your not struggling, infact you had the least struggles of anybody. He's a downer, listen to his interviews and you'll see nothing is ok. I admire his strive for perfection and i understand it, as any team does, but his is overkill.

are u kiddin' me, have u ever listen to any of the pro stockers after a run ?? its always 'we left some on the table', 'it shook', 'it moved around', 'it spun the tires'.......... they all have that 'never satisfied' mentality ...... I remember years ago Warren Johnson, despite having at least 7 hundredths on the field, would constantly describe how awful his run was during the post race interview. I know his comments back then, must have driven the rest of the competition nuts !!

I could actually maybe get into this team if they, especially GREG, did not find something wrong with every single pass. It's very annoying after a while. He's one of the only guys who can lead the points and during many seasons over the years he always finds a way to talk about how much their struggling. Listen, if you lead the points in any class your not struggling, infact you had the least struggles of anybody. He's a downer, listen to his interviews and you'll see nothing is ok. I admire his strive for perfection and i understand it, as any team does, but his is overkill.

i think they are just humble. :)

It will be interesting to see IF, and how bad they stumble, when they get the new cars. :confused::confused:

i believe GM is not providing funding for pro stock, so if thats the case, they are not under any pressure to switch to these cars, in the event they turn out to be a dud. They will probably keep the GXP until the NHRA forces them to change.

congrats to jason on the nation record 213.91 and greg with the 2nd fastest speed ever! and in a few races thell go to those ugly mail box camaros :( i dont think they will be as good right off the bat as the GXP'S .

nice job yesterday; can't figure out why jason's car always seems to
outperform greg's; don't think it has anything to do with between round
maintenance.....any ideas? or anyone here in the know?

Amen, brother! I didn't know Greg Lougainis (spelling?) was driving a Pro Stocker these days!!! LMAO!!!!

No biggee to me, though. Not like you couldn't see it coming. ;)

Sean D
True, though mostly I was referring to the unintentional acts of benevolence by Edwards and Johnson in rounds #2 & 3.

took a little longer than they had hoped but the summit cars
are charging again.......great win jason.

I was starting to have my doubts about whether or not they would ever get these camaros dialed in, but judging by the last two races they appear to have closed the Gap on AJ and Erica.

I heard on a radio interview on the way to BIR that Friday that as soon as they clinched the countdown they went into test mode. The radio dude asked Jason how much it meant to him to win in Minnesota and Jason said that it was high on his list, but in the same sentence (sounding disheartened) said that they are in test mode and were not going for the win. I'd imagine that's why they haven't done much lately - until now then the countdown started.

I heard on a radio interview on the way to BIR that Friday that as soon as they clinched the countdown they went into test mode. The radio dude asked Jason how much it meant to him to win in Minnesota and Jason said that it was high on his list, but in the same sentence (sounding disheartened) said that they are in test mode and were not going for the win. I'd imagine that's why they haven't done much lately - until now then the countdown started.

One of the reasons I hate the countdown, Brainerd has become a test session for the top runners :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back