team summit (1 Viewer)

nice job summit - great start to the year with greg's win.
anxiously awaiting the camaros

gonna' be a battle this year - jeg machine will steadily improve while summit
machines will deal with new body package; wondering if edwards will
be in line for camaro too?

In November, when the smoke clears, the Pro Stock World Championship will once again return to Central Ohio Gasser Country!

gonna' be a battle this year - jeg machine will steadily improve while summit
machines will deal with new body package; wondering if edwards will
be in line for camaro too?

Greg and Jason continue to lead the entire class. Their dominance during the class' most competitive era is beyond impressive. They are simply the best the class has ever had.

The Summit boys won't switch to the Camaro until it has a better aero package than their GXPs. There won't be any loss or period of transition.

It's obvious that the Jegs car is already close. They need another .04 to be competitive, when they are, it'll be lights out for the rest of the field. Jeggie is easily one of the best, and most consistent, drivers the class has ever had. It won't be long before you see a second yellow Dodge. I'll be curious to see how Allen Johnson handles all this.

It should be a heck of a story as it all develops.

Greg and Jason continue to lead the entire class. Their dominance during the class' most competitive era is beyond impressive. They are simply the best the class has ever had.

The Summit boys won't switch to the Camaro until it has a better aero package than their GXPs. There won't be any loss or period of transition.

It's obvious that the Jegs car is already close. They need another .04 to be competitive, when they are, it'll be lights out for the rest of the field. Jeggie is easily one of the best, and most consistent, drivers the class has ever had. It won't be long before you see a second yellow Dodge. I'll be curious to see how Allen Johnson handles all this.

It should be a heck of a story as it all develops.

My guess is, given their history, Chrysler will be saying bye bye to AJ.

Did anyone else find Jason Line's comment towards Jeg odd after he was asked about being "scared" of Jeg?

Something to the tune of: "I'm scared of heights but certainly not Jeg Coughlin."

Now, I know Jason is campaigning one of the baddest cars on the circuit and has every reason to be confident, but I can't think of any driver that wouldn't be a little nervous lining up against Jeg when that car is on-point. We've all seen what Jeg does with a competitive car -- it ends up in championships.

When Greg is asked the same question, his response is more of what you'd expect.

I realize that some people are just more frank than others. Just struck me as odd.

Did anyone else find Jason Line's comment towards Jeg odd after he was asked about being "scared" of Jeg?

Something to the tune of: "I'm scared of heights but certainly not Jeg Coughlin."

Now, I know Jason is campaigning one of the baddest cars on the circuit and has every reason to be confident, but I can't think of any driver that wouldn't be a little nervous lining up against Jeg when that car is on-point. We've all seen what Jeg does with a competitive car -- it ends up in championships.

When Greg is asked the same question, his response is more of what you'd expect.

I realize that some people are just more frank than others. Just struck me as odd.

I did not find it odd at all....actually, I thought GG could have chosen a better word than "scared". I do not think any of those guys are "scared" of each other....now some do make others "nervous" or anxious due to their leaving ability.

Scared and nervous are two totally different things in my book!

I did not find it odd at all....actually, I thought GG could have chosen a better word than "scared". I do not think any of those guys are "scared" of each other....now some do make others "nervous" or anxious due to their leaving ability.

Scared and nervous are two totally different things in my book!

If it were me doing the interview, I would have used a different word than scared, as well.

You know better!

Yep.
Jason-Line-10-31.jpg

;)

way to go jason.
would jeg have won rnd. one with full run?
would have needed a 6.622 to tie or better to win, qualified @ 6.624.
would have been extremely close.

way to go jason.
would jeg have won rnd. one with full run?
would have needed a 6.622 to tie or better to win, qualified @ 6.624.
would have been extremely close.

I think Jeg would have had him.

Jeg's RT's are incredible. Wait till that car comes around. Wow..

jeg looked awfully pissed during that one clip, filmed at the top end !!

unless Edwards and AJ can develope more consistantcy, the pro stock catagory is gonna be racing for 3rd place all season !!

jeg looked awfully pissed during that one clip, filmed at the top end !!

unless Edwards and AJ can develope more consistantcy, the pro stock catagory is gonna be racing for 3rd place all season !!

He definitely looked like it and I'm sure that will fuel the whole team to do better and get it going.

I could actually maybe get into this team if they, especially GREG, did not find something wrong with every single pass. It's very annoying after a while. He's one of the only guys who can lead the points and during many seasons over the years he always finds a way to talk about how much their struggling. Listen, if you lead the points in any class your not struggling, infact you had the least struggles of anybody. He's a downer, listen to his interviews and you'll see nothing is ok. I admire his strive for perfection and i understand it, as any team does, but his is overkill.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back