team summit (1 Viewer)

2 fasted passes in PS history this morning including a 6.477 for low e.t.
and nat. record against enders........amazing.....
in final against humphreys.
Jason is awesome :cool:

Last edited:
That pretty much wraps up the Championship for Jason, those guys are breaking everyone's back at the moment.:D

Whatever the guys found is knocking them dead. The advantage they have today is something we haven't seen for a couple of years. It sure would have been nice to see Ronnie win. Wow, wow, wow!

The Summit boys had a little message on the trailer this morning LOL

312159_10101185697294994_8329687_76555545_1564373890_n.jpg

Ronnie is a very humble guy, I loved his interview when he heard that the .48 was his time.

KB freight train temporarily derailed.

Boy, talk about feast to famine.

KB racing doesn't do anything half-baked. When they have a crummy race day, they have a crummy race day.

Did anyone else notice the guy next to the fence during one of Jason's interviews? He was folding up a white NHRA flag. Think we saw a bit of souvenir grabbing there????;)

Re: KB freight train temporarily derailed.

Boy, talk about feast to famine.

KB racing doesn't do anything half-baked. When they have a crummy race day, they have a crummy race day.

Did anyone else notice the guy next to the fence during one of Jason's interviews? He was folding up a white NHRA flag. Think we saw a bit of souvenir grabbing there????;)

I noticed that as well David.....I just started laughing, he was in absolutely no rush to fold that banner up and get out of there. I think he was trying to listen to the interview while he was folding, LOL!

Re: KB freight train temporarily derailed.

I noticed that as well David.....I just started laughing, he was in absolutely no rush to fold that banner up and get out of there. I think he was trying to listen to the interview while he was folding, LOL!

I thought it was pretty funny as well. I'm thinking to myself "Dude, you've been busted on national TV!"

congratulations to Jason on his 2nd championship; he is incredibly
deserving, his and greg's performance this year was again the class of field.

this thread was started on march 1, 2011; since then and with all the summit
victories this year, only 35 posts prior to today.
understand there are some who do not care for the summit dominance, but if
that's the case then you should also not be a fan of l. sheppard, b. glidden
or w. johnson.
jason & greg, with k. black's ownership are in midst of an incredible run;
the tuning & R&D abilities of this team are second to none.
Ken Black's comments on broadcast last night were very heart felt.

big congrats to the entire summit team! the big #1 is at home on the side of those summit pontiacs i love it! congrats to jason on championship #2 thats 6 for team summit!

congratulations to Jason on his 2nd championship; he is incredibly
deserving, his and greg's performance this year was again the class of field.

this thread was started on march 1, 2011; since then and with all the summit
victories this year, only 35 posts prior to today.
understand there are some who do not care for the summit dominance, but if
that's the case then you should also not be a fan of l. sheppard, b. glidden
or w. johnson.
jason & greg, with k. black's ownership are in midst of an incredible run;
the tuning & R&D abilities of this team are second to none.
Ken Black's comments on broadcast last night were very heart felt.

Mike...thanks for posting and updating this season long thread. The Summit cars are the class of the field, even after losing both cars, their race day parts and their transporter in a fire after Pomona. This year's championship can easily be among the most impressive in the long history of Pro Stock racing. What Greg and Jason did this year is nothing short of incredible!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back